Large version of the Fest logo?

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
I'd like to print out a larger version of the Fest logo to stick in my rear window while driving down. Is this OK with the organizers? I don't want to step on any copyright toes.

Is there an image somewhere that's already large that those who are interested can print?

oEo

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Golf TDi PD ::Indigo Blue::
MayorDJQ said:
I'd like to print out a larger version of the Fest logo to stick in my rear window while driving down. Is this OK with the organizers? I don't want to step on any copyright toes.
Is there an image somewhere that's already large that those who are interested can print?
How large do you need it?

-Tony

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Wish I could've seen that! Probably could have raffled a few of them off. Keep that in mind for next year.

FirstOrbit84

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 2-Door Golf TDI
NarfBLAST said:
Where was the magnet paper stuck? What brand did you use?
avery inkjet from walmart.com then laminated on one side - very thin stuff, i shoulda seen it coming.

i had it on the lower front of the driver's door... didn't even get a pic, maybe I should go back and see if I can find it. :D

NarfBLAST

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf 5MT
FirstOrbit84 said:
i had it on the lower front of the driver's door...
Interesting, I wonder if this is just a very air-turbulent area? Did you hit any puddles? Possibly it would have lasted longer in the upper middle of the door? Can you do more testing and post the results? :D

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
It would have lasted for the entire trip on the hood.