Mechanic in Rhode Island?

seahedge

TDI
03 Jetta Wagon Black
First Post. I am looking for a good mechanic in the Rhode Island Southeastern Mass. Area. Any sugestions? I bought my TDI automatic wagon from Quirk VW in August. I already have 15,000 miles. Averaging only 36 to 40

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
The VW dealership in N Attleboro is very good to excellent. They are diesel-friendly and have been for years. No other dealership is permitted to touch our TDis.

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
After dieseldorf's recommendation, my mine and the sig. other's TDIs have been into VW of N.Attleboro for some minor warranty work. The list on the Jetta was kinda long. They address all of our problems right the first time. Even on some problems that other dealers would scoff at, they actually looked into AND corrected! Jamie, a service advisor there was a pleasure to work with. They even let you bring your own oil for your oil changes! So far so good. Cannot say that about at least 3 other dealers in the area!

MITBeta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 2004 Sprinter CDI Passenger (Mid/High), former: 1996 Passat TDI Variant
What is it that you need to have done? Is it just the fuel mileage with which you're concerned? A dealer will probably not be very helpful in this regard...

seahedge

TDI
03 Jetta Wagon Black
I have been to North Attleboro for my first two oil changes and they have been very nice. I just don't trust dealerships in general. Thanks for the advice