1996 B4V Passat VR6 5 speed Wagon TRADE for mint black interior '02 0r "03 Jetta wago

peterdaniel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL 5 spd TDi, 2003 Jetta GLS Indigo blue 5spd wagon. 2003 Jetta GLS Candy white wagon 5 speed
1996 B4V Passat VR6 5 spd Wagon TRADE for just the interior of a '02/'03 Jetta wagon

*SOLD*

Cloth or leather but it must be nice!!
I ONLY NEED THE INTERIOR!!! Need all the parts and pieces to convert my tan * gag * interior over to black or dark grey
Will trade a fully running 1996 Passat Wagon 5 speed with VR6 GLX with grey cloth interior. Excellent body! No rust, White, complete!
CAR HAS SALVAGE TITLE BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT FROM A SALVAGE YARD!
It has not been in any accidents
EXCELLENT for a TDI conversion
call me @ 408 466 3838
or email me at pdm66@mac.com
Thanks!!
peter

Last edited:

dariod

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
If you got it from salvage yard I am pretty sure you cAnt have it registered. Salvage yards usually return titles to state.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
If you got it from salvage yard I am pretty sure you cAnt have it registered. Salvage yards usually return titles to state.
You are dead wrong about this matter.

California issues salvage titles and collects full registration fees on them. Salvage cars/trucks have to go to a certified safety inspection station, then can be registered just like any other car. Title documents are "BRANDED" as salvage. Any insurance company can brand your car salvaged without your permission or approval when you accept an insurance settlement.

peterdaniel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL 5 spd TDi, 2003 Jetta GLS Indigo blue 5spd wagon. 2003 Jetta GLS Candy white wagon 5 speed
This is true. What's truly retarded is that just because a salvage yard gets a car, it's doomed to the dreaded salvage title. There really needs to be more reasonablle and accurate guidelines about what gets branded as salvage
Next thing you know, if you put a used part on a car and its from a salvaged car, your car will now have that ugly label. Which I. The grand scheme of things can mean absolutely nothing... Or everything.

peterdaniel

Veteran Member
TDI
Last chance to buy the B4V B4 it goes to the salvage yard. complete running car!! Yeah its a Vr6.. so what?! Lots of good parts!

VWBeamer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
I can get a title for, and will not even say salvage on it. thank you Alabama!

owlman

TDI
1996 B4V; 2010 Jetta TDI, 2011 Golf TDI
Is it still available? Would it make it across the country. Need a good body for a TDI conversion. Have pics?

peterdaniel

Veteran Member
TDI
Sorry it was sold this past week..