should VW change their logo?

should VW change their logo?

• Total voters

keggo

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
Those articles are from July 2007... lol
Anyway, as long as they keep it basically the same, with just some "3D effects" I don't mind. Although, I think the new Mercedes Benz (whichever model or models) with the Gargantuan MB logo on the grill looks horrible and cheap.

mavapa

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 golf
The logo is fine, but they really need to consider making it a logo rather than a design element.

lkchris

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 New Beetle
Can anyone tell the difference between a Toyota logo, Hyundai logo, Kia logo, Subaru logo, etc.?

Why VW would change a long-time world-recognized logo is beyond me.

Gee, Mercedes used to make aircraft engines ... perhaps they need a roundel, too.

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
keggo said:
Those articles are from July 2007... lol
Anyway, as long as they keep it basically the same, with just some "3D effects" I don't mind. Although, I think the new Mercedes Benz (whichever model or models) with the Gargantuan MB logo on the grill looks horrible and cheap.
When I was at the VW dealer picking up my car, there was a guy there that fitted one of the MB emblems into the grill of his Golf.

leicaman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE, 2005 TDI GLS, RIP
Before VW goes and make a new "trick" logo, how about spending some money in properly teaching dealerships customer service. How about cheerfully fixing things under warranty? How about making stealerships accountable for their lack of actions on customer cars?

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
leicaman said:
Before VW goes and make a new "trick" logo, how about spending some money in properly teaching dealerships customer service. How about cheerfully fixing things under warranty? How about making stealerships accountable for their lack of actions on customer cars?
Gary, are you having a bad dream? Are you on pain meds or something? It's not Halloween yet either. Ever since Lug Nut had his chain removed his posts have become somewhat unusual too...:p