2010 Jetta TDI for Sale $5000/obo

SF03JettaTDI

TDI
2003 VW Jetta TDI 1.9L
Car has been sold.

I’m selling my 2010 Jetta as I’ve finally taken the plunge on a newer car.

Second owner (purchased with mileage <14k in 2011)

Current mileage 109566 (may increase a little as the car will get occasional use until sold)
Black exterior (minor cosmetic damage on passenger side rear door)
Cornsilk leatherette interior
6 speed Manual transmission
Fully loaded for this year available options
Cold weather package
18” Premium wheels
Moonroof
Premium sound system
All lights, latches, locks, hinges and equipment in full working order.

All service performed at regular intervals by reputable Bay Area service technician (have all records)
Just replaced the battery and paid 2020 CA registration fees (needs smog done still but should pass without issue. Changed rear pads last year. Fronts weren’t worn enough to worry about yet. Based on my driving braking style I would expect to have to change the fronts sometime late this year early next.
New Goodyear tires on all wheels. front bought end of 2018. Rear tires purchased in 2017 and still have majority of tread. Bought through Sears. Still under warranty and has the flat repair and balance rotation coverage for life of tires included. I also purchased the lifetime 4 wheel alignment available through sears for this car. Have all paperwork for both of these things. Glow plugs replaced in 2018.
Required emissions modifications performed last year. Only impact was minor reduction in fuel efficiency otherwise the car drives and feels exactly the same.

This has been and continues to be an excellent commuter car.

I’m going to detail the car today so will post photos afterwards.

Please PM if you have any questions. I will update the post once the car is sold.

Last edited: