SOI maps 90(ALH) to 110 (AHF) stock

bigboss59400

TDI
1.9 alh
Hello everyone,

So let's start I have a mk4 90 ALH 2003 so I change my injectors to the AHF ones.
And I want to remap my 90 to 110 stock to beginning, so I first extract my bin from ecu so no problem about that.
After compare 90 and 110 maps I have a big problem with SOI maps

On the 90 cartography we have 10 maps about SOI but in fact there are only 4 differents maps. These maps represents SOI by temperature

While on the 110 we have only 2 maps; one represents the SOI (general) and the other one is called SOI limiter by temperature.

So how can I adapt the 110 SOI to 90 SOI ? because the organization of these SOI are differents.
I found only one solution but this will take me a while; after writting the 110 SOI in the 10 of the 90, I must have fun to compare all 10 maps and see if the SOI does not exceed the values store in the SOI limiter by temperature (from the 110 cartography) :eek:

Thanks for all

Phantomofheat

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf Manual, 05 Passat
No problem I have not started to work on my SOI. I have only worked on the limiter maps and the drivers wish.

I did do a copy of the vnt control map (sorry i do not remember the official name as I'm at work and cant look it up) that dramatically helped with boost spikes.

When you update the drivers wist map and the smoke limiter you might want to keep the lower values below 1700rpm and at low to mid boost that way you will not use more fuel just holding steady speed.

bigboss59400

TDI
1.9 alh
I had to change my SOI because I cahnge for bigger nozzles...

I will do that stock values below 1700 and over not (for fuel economy^^)