Converting AMF engine code to VNT, vac line questions.

ThE_gOg

TDI
1.9 TDI PD 84, BRR, 2007 T5 Transporter
Converting AMF engine (GT15) to VNT (GT1749V), vac line questions.

Hi:)
i'm looking to install a pd130/150 (GT1749V) turbo with a branch cut off the manifold in my 1.4 tdi lupo (currently gt15). i'm happy with what needs doing with the physical install its just converting to vnt i'm still a little unsure on.
so i've been doing a bit of research, i've been told i just need to copy the setup on a vnt car, unfortunately i need a bit more detail to get my head round it. its either really simple and i'm over thinking it, or its way above my head:-/
so, this is the current setup on my amf, (i have already added an egr delete though)

so i've found these pictures on the golf mk4 owners forum, this one shows the vac line complete setup on a vnt arl golf.

this one shows what it can all be reduced to if an egr delete is fitted,

so my questions is, if i get hold of a n75 from a mk4 arl/asz and install the vac lines as in picture 3 but on my amf, will that work? or isn't it that simple?

Last edited:

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
should work fine but make sure you sort the ECU out before going for a drive!

d4rt0np0l0

TDI
1.4 tdi 6n2 polo AMF
I have same engine and same things to do with it, post the enhancements and the final result!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk

tchouki85

TDI
lupo,golf iv,polo
Converting AMF engine (GT15) to VNT (GT1749V), vac line questions.

Hi:)
i'm looking to install a pd130/150 (GT1749V) turbo with a branch cut off the manifold in my 1.4 tdi lupo (currently gt15). i'm happy with what needs doing with the physical install its just converting to vnt i'm still a little unsure on.
so i've been doing a bit of research, i've been told i just need to copy the setup on a vnt car, unfortunately i need a bit more detail to get my head round it. its either really simple and i'm over thinking it, or its way above my head:-/
so, this is the current setup on my amf, (i have already added an egr delete though)

so i've found these pictures on the golf mk4 owners forum, this one shows the vac line complete setup on a vnt arl golf.

this one shows what it can all be reduced to if an egr delete is fitted,

so my questions is, if i get hold of a n75 from a mk4 arl/asz and install the vac lines as in picture 3 but on my amf, will that work? or isn't it that simple?
I know this topic is a bit old but do you have pictures of your assembly please and have you been able to reprogram your ECU