• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

"Official" Injector Swap Thread!

M

mickey

I'll start off:

Attn: Automatic A4 owners! I've got two sets of .184 5-speed injectors for you to choose from. One has 70K miles on it. Should be ridiculously clean with all the additives I poured through them. $250 for complete set.

The other is a BRAND NEW set. 0.00 miles. $450 for complete set.

Pick one. I'll be keeping the unsold set for now since I've got two TDI engines. Dont' want to sell off ALL the important bits!

First come, first served. No, I won't take "offers." The price you see is the price you get. I'll pay UPS ground shipping to North America. email: mickey@tdiclub.com

-mickey

M

mickey

Need WHAT, specifically?

E-mail me if you want a set of mine.

-mickey

p.s. tomo: I think the jury is still out on whether the A4 injectors would work in your car. If your pump pressure is lower they wouldn't work properly. You'd need European injectors with the correct opening pressure.

[ April 06, 2001: Message edited by: mickey ]

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Looks like Des is the best used injector source for around $250 and,

Autobraun in the great white north is the best source for Bosch, remanufactured injectors for about $600.00 USD. They have a list and are taking orders.

If anyone else is working on getting a "source" pleast post here if you need more people on your waiting list.

M

mickey

Valois is close to developing a source for .205 injector nozzles, which will be used with our existing injectors. Hail Epsilon!

Congrats to Neal Delay. He spoke first for my used 5-speed injectors. They'll be going in his new 2001 automatic.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot, folks!

-mickey

kwhiner

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS Silver
Good to hear Mickey. Alternatively: any of you automatic trans people that would like a set of .184s I'll be more then happy to swap for a set of .205s most likely from a salvage souce. As an aside: are the 110s in France, Belgium, Germany, etc using these same injectors and would that open up other possible sources? At this point looks as if Des is being barraged with requests, maybe we can spread the wealth so to speak. Just a thought.

UPDATE: After exchanging emails with Des I'm #19 on his list for used injectors. Not sure how long the wait period may be. Seriously considering the Autobraun connection in "The Great Northland". They have an order of 40 sets of .205s coming in about 3 weeks. Anyone who wants a set of .184s and can wait let me know, asking $300+ shipping.

[ April 18, 2001: Message edited by: kwhiner ]

valois

Banned
I have a set of .184 for a lucky Automatic owner, included with them are new heat shields and shiping for $265.00. 1st come first serve.

BG

Veteran Member
My .184 are avail as soon as I get my sweaty
little hands on a set of .216mm injectors
Help any one, Mickey can you hook me up on the .216 ? I will sell my set as soon as they are off. I had a friend of mine sell his .184's to Steve S because I hadn't located my new .216 yet, and I felt bad to keep him waiting. I know what it's like to wait! Thanks ahead for any help BG.

a1junkie

TDI
'02 Jetta GLS
What's the best size to get for my '00 Golf 5-spd? I have a couple friends in Holland that I might be able to get them from, if I know what part to order. Is there a thread or article somewhere that explains this?

NYTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
1999.5 Golf TDI AUTOMATIC trans. GLS w/PLX package silver/black cloth
WANTED - .184 injectors new or used.

I'm hoping you 5 sp. guys get a plentiful, good and inexpensive supply of .205's so a few sets of .184's become available.

Was hoping to get them in time for install at MI GTG (May 19th).

M

mickey

I already sold my used .184 (5-speed) injectors to a lucky Automatic owner. Now I think I'll go ahead and sell the ones that came with the NEW engine.
These are brand spanking new .184 injectors from a 2000 NB TDI engine. Never been started! Should work in any A4 automatic TDI. (Or a 5-speed for that matter...but what would be the point?)

Because I have no idea how the warranty thing would work on these, I think it would be safer to assume that there is no warranty. I personally guarantee that your engine will start and run, but beyond that you're on your own. For this reason, I'm willing to let them go for the going rate for factory reconditioned units: $500 U.S. for the set. First come, first served!

Email me at mickey@tdiclub.com if you're interested.

The $500 will include shipping to any North American destination. For a little extra I'll place an order for a couple of sets of the required copper washers for you. For yet another fee I'll package up a set of metric Line Wrenches for you....and even a cheap beam-type torque wrench if you don't already own one. In other words: I'll make it a complete installation kit, including all needed bits and hoses and tools AND detailed instructions! Total price would depend on how much the tools cost, but I wouldn't imagine the tools would be more than $30 or $40. A couple of sets of washers would run maybe ten bucks, and some fuel return hose maybe another 5 or 10 bucks. I need to order some crap from vwparts.com anyway, so I'll just wait until that stuff arrives and then package up the injector kit all in one shipment.

-mickey

p.s. Price for this injector set through www.vwparts.com would be $755.41 plus shipping, just to give you an idea.

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: mickey ]

BRBarian

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Five Golf TDIs!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NYTDI:
WANTED - .184 injectors new or used. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too...

reddiesel

TDI
1999.5 jetta tdi
I just installed a set of 0.205mm injectors from Gone Diesels order.
I have a set of 0.184 available. They are from my A4 Jetta with 20 Thousand miles.
First $300 takes.

Akula13

TDI
jgordon6866
hello all,
sounds like these things are hot items im looking for a set of injectors for my 01 automatic maby any of you 5speed guys have any swaps left please let me know, we will come to an agreement, please email jgordon6866@aol.com or jgordon106@hotmail.com
if you have any you are willing to part with.
many thanks to micky as a guide to the world of tdi.
Thanks James Gordon

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
My injectors are shipping tomorrow. I will have a set of .184's for sale hopefully in a couple of weeks(or sooner), just wanted to give people a heads up. If you're close enough(60 miles), I will even deliver them personally.

They have 16.5K on them treated to cetane boost, and Power Service products.

Asking the same $300.00 for them. Email me if you'd like.

Dan Clarke

Veteran Member
Hi,

Just contemplating, mind you, but I'm thinking about removing the New Dimensions tuning box and working a trade with someone for a set of .184 injectors.

My wife drives the Golf sometimes and if she had trouble that required a tow to the dealer she would not be capable of removing the tuning box. Injectors would be less likely to be noticed by a tech who was troubleshooting some problem.

What would I notice different performancewise between the two?

Thanks
Dan