2003 Golf TDI

Phil_R

TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
White 2003 Golf GL TDI 5-speed 2-dr hatchback... stock, no mods, just off the dealers lot and on the first tank of fuel.

Phil
Live Oak, FL

[ October 04, 2002, 16:52: Message edited by: Phil_R ]

spoilsport

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Golf GLS Silver (Sold). 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon Tiptronic (daughter's)
Congratulations on your wise purchase!

Remember, our cars like clean fuel, clean air, and clean synthetic oil. They also like to be thrashed......just wait till you've gotten her broken in!

Phil_R

TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
Interior is black on black... don't think it will show much detail. Will take a couple pics and post if they actually show any detail.

Phil
Live Oak, FL

AutobahnTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
no more TDI :(
Originally posted by Phil_R:
Interior is black on black... don't think it will show much detail. Will take a couple pics and post if they actually show any detail.

Phil
Live Oak, FL
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've heard the 2003's have slightly different cloth seats. I just wanted to see if that was true or not.

Phil_R

TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
I've heard the 2003's have slightly different cloth seats. I just wanted to see if that was true or not.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll get a good shot of the cloth tomorrow... pouring rain here, so no pic right now.
Cloth has just enough grey rectangles added to the pattern to keep from showing every spec.

Phil_R

TDI
2000 Golf GLS TDI
Here are a couple pics of the driver seat... Flash washed out much of the detail, but I think you will still see enough of the black/grey check pattern in the center panels of cloth.

Phil
Live Oak, FL