2006 Jetta 1.9L BRM eng. Evry Mod

Dragracerzzz

TDI
2006 Jetta 1.9L BRM 300K Mi. Malone Stage 1.5 tune and haulin the mail! (Courtesy of WIDiesel Service) Thanks Kevin
Does anyone have any idea how to preform this mod on my car? All the youtube videos show older body style jettas and none of them show it on a BRM engine. I have the potentiometer installed in the car already i just need to know what harness and which wires in the harness I should splice into and how to splice into them. :confused:
thanks everybody and Godbless
Go Packers!:D

vw_london01

TDIClub Contributor , Vendor
TDI
01 jetta pd150, TT Tdi Quattro, Touareg Tdi, mk5 Tdi, BMW 335d, Ram cummins
reason is you cant find anyone doing this to brm because you cant!! VE style only!!

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
DRZ,

I hope you don't mind if I answer your PM here.

You had enquired about a RC1+ tune and how/where to get one.

RC1+ is a product of Rocketchip (Jeff Robertson) who is located in Red Lion, PA.

http://www.rocketchip.com (look on Facebook as well)

EDIT to add: His phone number is on the website, but you need to call during his business hours (also listed). He DOES have a tune for your car.

I had his RC1+ tune on both of my 2006 Jettas, one each DSG and manual.

Before you get ANY tune, it is imperative that your car be in top mechanical condition, then you can remove your ECU and send it to Jeff or meet him at a GTG. I assume he will be at TDIFEST 2014 in St. Louis.

Worth every cent, IMO.

Good luck,

Bill

Last edited:

Kevinski4

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
The EVRY mod is for '99-03 cars only. And it is more of a pain to use than it's worth.