2003 Jetta TDI Wagon GLS

FBT

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
[/IMG]

Follow this link to see more pictures

https://eastidaho.craigslist.org/cto/6169332407.html

Love this car but our family has out grown it. One owner Garage kept --Tinted window –Heavy duty floor mats – Bilstein shocks – VW -Mud flaps—Winter steel snow wheels with traction tires –Trailer hitch (used for bike racks) --Oil filter wrench - Bentley Paper Repair Manual --Jetta Splash Shield-Skid Plate- (protects oil pan) -- New Headlight lenses--

2003 Jetta TDI GL wagon $5500 OBO
4 cyl, 1.9 L, FWD Manual 5-spd – Green-- 230,000 miles- Good condition – well maintained
Stability (ESP) + (electronic stabilization program)
Cold Weather Package = Heated Front Seats & Front Heated Windshield Washer Nozzles

Air Conditioning
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Cruise Control
Steering
Power Steering
Tilt Wheel
Entertainment and Instrumentation
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
CD (Single Disc)
Premium Sound
Safety and Security
Dual Air Bags
Side Air Bags
Roof and Glass
Moon Roof
Cargo and Towing
Roof Rack

Call or Text 208 317 7433

Last edited:

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
No pictures? Maintenance history? What's been done and when last done, what's coming up?

I guess I don't understand ... it's not that hard to post photos, you would think everyone knows people want to see what the car looks like.

FBT

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
I'll get some pictures up soon.

It's had two timing belts with pump and all changed out.
It's 100% stock no add on's oringinal clutch, turbo, and fuel injector pump
Also used high quality to spec oil on every oil change 10k
It's had the fuel filter replaced on the recommended intervals

FBT

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
No accidents, the only body work ever done was to a front fender when a friend backed into my car while it was parked at his house. Of course we has it fixed at a quality body shop when it happened years ago.

Almost no rust the car has been in Idaho / Wyoming for the time we have owned it. I'm the 1 and only owner.

Asking $5500 OBO

FBT

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
I used that tag to avoiding having to chain up in certain places when it was required for all two wheel drive vehicles. because when you put Bridge-stone Blizzaks or similar traction winter tires on these cars they are incredibly capable on snowy/icy roads and only have trouble when the snow gets deep.
The car comes with a set of steel wheels with winter tires like these.