Diagnostic tool for 2009 Chevy Duramax?

indiana542003

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf 4dr
Efilive has crappy customer service. The only PC based software that has bidirectional controls to bleed ABS on a gm is Autoenginuity.

Joe Rappa

Veteran Member
TDI
None at the moment
See if you can find a Snap-on Solus scanner on Ebay. Snap-on introduced a new scanner, the Solus-Pro, so there may be able to find a good deal on one. They are still able to be updated to current software levels, and Snap-on has really decent coverage on the new GMs, including the brake bleed function.
I work for them though, so my opinion is obviously biased.
Joe

Honeydew

Top Post Dawg
TDI
13 Passat DSG
Dan,

I just linked this in another thread and while viewing the page noticed they sell an optional extension for duramax like they do for powerstroke.

This product is basically like the VCDS for powerstroke so if they have a similar level of functionality for duramax it might be a good option.

http://www.autoenginuity.com/products.html

Osage Orange

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta *sold*
Nice.

Honeydew said:
Dan,

I just linked this in another thread and while viewing the page noticed they sell an optional extension for duramax like they do for powerstroke.

This product is basically like the VCDS for powerstroke so if they have a similar level of functionality for duramax it might be a good option.

http://www.autoenginuity.com/products.html
Im glad to have learned of this other Windows based OBD system, might get pricey for me. I would need to get GM & Ford enhanced support options. Thank You dittoes here:)

ndamico

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf 2Dr TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2002 Duramax, 2003 Duramax
Use a Tech2 with a Candi module. That's what I have and it works excellent.