Prices Paid for 'New' 2016 A6 (post-fix)

moosekevin

TDI
'09 Jetta Sedan 6 spd.
Anyone here have money down on a 'new' 2016 A6 TDI?
I reserved one on Saturday at 20% off sticker (see article)
I was told the fix could be 4-6 months out.
Just curious what others are paying?

Thanks,
Moose

2009 Jetta TDI 6 spd

Rico567

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium (Turned in 7/7/18)
Anyone here have money down on a 'new' 2016 A6 TDI?
I reserved one on Saturday at 20% off sticker (see article)
I was told the fix could be 4-6 months out.
Just curious what others are paying?
Thanks,
Moose
2009 Jetta TDI 6 spd
The article's title states: "Volkswagen And Audi Will Offer Huge Discounts On Fixed Diesel SUVs."
I do not regard 20% off sticker on a two year old vehicle as "huge."

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
The fix is already approved and should begin soon. The court documents state that they have to begin the repairs within so many days of the approval according to what others have posted.

moosekevin

TDI
'09 Jetta Sedan 6 spd.
Agree, 20% is not huge, but it's well below what invoice initially was.
Just curious to know what others may have got.
I'm wondering if I'm better off buying a used '16 and buying a VSP Platinum extended warranty.

-Moose

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
The article's title states: "Volkswagen And Audi Will Offer Huge Discounts On Fixed Diesel SUVs."
I do not regard 20% off sticker on a two year old vehicle as "huge."
Yup. It might be a "new" vehicle to you, but the moment you drive it off the lot...it's a two year old car. At least that's how any potential buyer would look at it. ex. If you keep it three years and decide to sell it...it won't be a three year old car. It'll be a five year old car.

I went the CPO route for a replacement vehicle, so I'm not hating on buying a previous model year vehicle. Just saying to keep in mind that $$$$ wise...20% off MSRP is nothing special for what is effectively a two year old vehicle

CYCLODOC

TDI
2014 Touareg TDI
New 2016 Touareg TDIs in Sacramento,CA

I have seen several new (2016) Touareg TDIs coming up on dealer websites recently. Niello in Sacramento has two new TDI Luxes listed at $59K. Higher than my 2014 TDi Luxe!

trekkar

Veteran Member
TDI
05 bug,02 golf
I looked at a 2016 Treg LUX and had them at about 46k-47k

What was the MSRP? The dealer near me had a 2016 treg at 59k msrp said they would sell it for 5k off. No deal. You could have got it for less before the stop sale. Then got close to the 10k vw/bosch money.

stealthTDI

TDI
'03 Jetta GLS TDI,5sp,blk/blk,@127k traded for '09 Jetta TDI,2.0L CR,DSG,blk/blk(VW buyback 02/03/17)@197k;Replaced w/2017 Audi A4 Prestige quattro 2.0T blk/blk;'16 Passat R-Line(wife's);'05 Passat TDI(sold);'05 Ford F350 6.0 crewcab duallie.
I am also actively looking to purchase a 2016 AUDI A6 TDI.I have been offered a 2016 Prestige for 56k with a M.S.R.P. of 71k.I would like to here what others on this thread think about this deal.Thx in advance.