Dealing with BeachedBora....

B4Ugo

Veteran Member
TDI
96 Passat 1Z, 2003 W8 TIP, 2004 GLX 4motion wagon 6spd tdi.
Creme de la creme

I made a fairly large order from BB and just when I thought the deal coudn't get any sweeter, he threw in a little bunus that he didn't have to.

It is obvious that this man is in it for more than the money. Doesn't get any better.

And if you are a north of the border brother, even more reason to deal with Aaron!

TOP SHELF!:)

B4Ugo

wn-slow

TDI
'00 Jetta GLS TDI
It's also great BB is NOT a huge vendor, making it feel like your talking to a friend and not some joe-shmoe salesperson who's gonna give you a "deal" by throwing in some spark plugs. I havent bought anything yet, but i'm planning on not going anywhere else if Aaron has it (which in most cases he does or can get it!!!) i only wish he carried Koni Reds......or does he?

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Right now I can just get Bilstein, OEM SACHS/Boge, and KYB. With some models I have limited Koni availability, best bet is to PM me with requests. :)
-BB

astonishedboy

Veteran Member
TDI
Y2k Golf, Black Mariah
I'm late writing in, But all the stuff arrived great. There was some worry about the address, but no problems. Bleached Bora Handled it smooth like a TDI on the racetrack, and was great to deal with.

Howler

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Touareg TDI
Aaron shipment of B4V calipers & discs arrived quickly, getting my car back on the road. Thanks for the support.

As I understand it, after he gets the commercial pilots license, he may be offering air delivery service

doc_m

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
Howler said:
As I understand it, after he gets the commercial pilots license, he may be offering air delivery service
Lol that would be awesome and at the same price for delivery ;) :D

Just ordered my front pads and rotors should be here soon :)

regkat

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 golf
Just what I needed

Great Parts at great prices. Aaron hooked me up with just what I needed including a link to the thread with directions for install. What more could you ask. Nice guy and a great source for parts. Look forward to a long relationship. Thanks Aaron.

Larsonator

TDI
2001 Golf
I bought my clutch from him and his service, as well as pricing, was top notch. Definitely have his email address saved.

Eric

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
This thread does not belong in power enhancements...

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
The OP was talking about upgraded nozzles though.

maxcha

TDI
Jetta IV TDI, 2001, Black
Great Business

I just received my first order from BB, everything got here in perfect condition; What else to expect he is a PROFESSIONAL.
I emailed him on Wed little after 1 pm and he called me right away, by 2:15 pm order was completed, even shipment confirmation. Package arrived today Friday by 4:30 pm. Thats what I call service..........!!!! I will definitely contact him for my next purchase....!!!! And best of all, he treats you like a friend....!!!!
Thanks Aaron :)

captain

TDI
2001 Jetta TDI (manual) - SOLD;2002 Jetta TDI(auto) - SOLD
A4 Deluxe Timing Belt kit:
Package came quick and everything was tidy and neat.

Great customer service.

Thanks Aaron.

david_594

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Silver
Danix is right, this thread has nothing to do with power enhancements. We all know what nozzles are and do and this adds nothing to that topic. This is simply a vendor praise thread which belongs elsewhere.

Can this be moved to the appropriate forum now?

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
Where might I ask dear Danix should it be? TDI101? Oh wait, you already had a few there....Does it really matter where these things are? No matter what vendor is highlighted the important thing is that people see who can and can not be trusted, which benefits all of us, yourself included at one point.

TDIparts.com
TDI101 http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=132469

Kerma:
TDI Motorsports http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=175153
TDI Motorsports http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=174991

Aligator:
TDI Power enhancements http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=176305

I could go on, for there are probably hundreds of such threads that have come up over the years for all vendors, yourself from back in the day perhaps more than anyone else. Metal Man has a few in the vendor/group buy section and I've seen others all over the place.
If someone wants to move this to the vendor group buy section they are welcome to do so, as the original poster wanted to place it there anyway, but since he didn't have vendor status he was not able to post there. Please chill a bit, I promise I am not worth a brain hemorrhage over. ;)
Cheers everyone,
-BB

nicklockard

Torque Dorque
TDI
SOLD 2010 Touareg Tdi w/factory Tow PCKG
BleachedBora said:
Where might I ask dear Danix should it be? TDI101? Oh wait, you already had a few there....Does it really matter where these things are? No matter what vendor is highlighted the important thing is that people see who can and can not be trusted, which benefits all of us, yourself included at one point.

TDIparts.com
TDI101 http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=132469

Kerma:
TDI Motorsports http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=175153
TDI Motorsports http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=174991

Aligator:
TDI Power enhancements http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=176305

I could go on, for there are probably hundreds of such threads that have come up over the years for all vendors, yourself from back in the day perhaps more than anyone else. Metal Man has a few in the vendor/group buy section and I've seen others all over the place.
If someone wants to move this to the vendor group buy section they are welcome to do so, as the original poster wanted to place it there anyway, but since he didn't have vendor status he was not able to post there. Please chill a bit, I promise I am not worth a brain hemorrhage over. ;)
Cheers everyone,
-BB
Agree 100% All the vendors have praise threads all over the place. Let's all be happy and get along :)

Oh, and Aaron, I need a lift pump and fuel cooler. Can you check price/availability? (Check PM's.) Thx!

Disclosure: have bought from all of the above, except MM.

Last edited:

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
Ahh, make that 2 lift pumps Aaron.
We can install them together Nick.
-J

Dirty Pile

TDI
2002 Golf
I recently ordered and picked up my first parts from BB. He had everything on hand that I wanted and let me come pick it up so I could do a last minute fluid and filter change before a trip. I didn't get to meet him, but his mom is very nice and carried the filters out to my truck, try getting that service at NAPA. I look forward to dealing with him again and suggest to anyone looking for parts give him a try.

sharptdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed
I recently installed the 312mm Audi TT brake upgrade from Bleachedbora. Then, the following weekend I took my car to Virginia International Raceway. This brake upgrade is amazing! Not a bit of fade with Hawk HPS pads, even with repeated hard braking from 110+ down to 45 or less!

I personally dont think there is any reason to buy a bigger front brake setup than this unless you are building a full on race car. You will never reach the limits of these brakes on the street with even half way decent pads.

Thanks again Aaron for a great product!

onlyn8v

Veteran Member
Seriously, I was happy about the service and product I recieved from BB. If it bothers you that it is here. Go tell. Im happy that this forum has watchdogs it doesnt need, but please dont get all upset - If this topic needs to be moved- well then Im sure it will be.

KROUT

persona non grata
Had Arron overnight me a cam seal. He sent these out before I even paid for it because I was in rush to get them. Now thats customer service, thanks again.

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
I love sending my money Aaron's way ... I think I even got parts before they were actually paid for so now in exchange I have paid for parts that I will be using in about 2 months or so! A super reliable vendor, always trying to help out (see the motorsports thred)! BTW, Aaron I am still waiting for my free turbo.

TB

Veteran Member
TDI
Black 2003 Jetta TDI and Silver 2001 TDI
Ordered my V6/G60 clutch kit, and shock mounts on weds and it arrived in ONTARIO, CANADA friday morning on my doorstep with NO FEES!!!! Around 40 lbs in parts and NO FEES!! Usually I have to drive across the border to get around fees but all fees were paid!!

Really fast replys and a real pleasant experience all around.

I'm looking forward down the road to larger injectors now that I have the clutch that will take the punishment.

Cheers and thanks again Aaron

evangelos

Veteran Member
TDI
none yet
yes aron is a champ and repeatedly refered me to the compition on some of the parts i was asking about.

thats says a lot about a person to me.

evan

LF06VWJTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
06 MkV Jetta TDI
I just ordered front and rear rotors and brake pads. Great guy to deal with and very courteous. I had a few questions before I actually completed the order and he got me the help I needed.

I will order new shocks from him too as soon as he answers another couple of questions for me. :D

thumbs up! :)

DejanTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Highline TDI
I ordered the G60/VR6 clutch + PP520's from BleachedBora on tuesday.
Extremely fast shipping, received by thursday afternoon, to Canada/ONTARIO. No shipping tax fees!! :)

A nice/easy payment procedure.

Thanks again Aaron.

LF06VWJTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
06 MkV Jetta TDI
I got my pads and rotors Saturday. Extremely fast shipping, product as advertised and in good working order. Excellent packaging! Thanks Aaron. :)

regkat

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 golf
Thanks Again

Received my ATF and filter kit on Saturday as promised. Great packaging and no-stress, can-do customer service. Highly recommend.
Regina