VW Jetta TDI 2005 BEW Automatic - For Sale - Best Offer!

northwestnina

TDI
2005 Jetta (BEW)
TL;DR - https://www.northwestnina.com/jetta

Ok, folks, I think I am ready to part with this. If you can give it the love it deserves, let me know. At the very least I'm just trying to get back some of the $4500+ I've put in it over the last year and half so I can buy a car that'll work within my skillset and budget a bit better.

Some folks on the forums seem to think there might not be anything too catastrophically wrong with the engine (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=488137).

​I like speeding around town a bit, so I was easily talked into upgrading the turbocharger when it died last year. I can verify that it made the car even more fun to drive. Maybe I had too much fun? I love this thing, but my financial situation requires less "oh sh!t" moments right now.

I typed up the history and scanned all of my invoices. I'll take more pictures when I get it back. Timeline and scans are on my website, with the one picture I can find right now.

I don't think trading it in will give it its best life (but I am obviously posting this now in case trading it in is actually the best option because nobody wants it and I want to buy a new car ASAP, haha). This car deserves someone who will do the work themselves and get to know and love it and be willing to drive to a guru if needed instead of settle for the folks 2 miles down the road (literally how I make decisions). It was an amazing first car (I had an extreme fear of driving until I was 27 and driving it for the last 5.5 years has cured me, yay!), and I hope it gets a wonderful 3rd life (I believe I am the second owner but I'm not sure I have anything that proves that).

Ask me any questions and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge. If you want to talk to my autoshop or have me ask them questions I might not know the answer to, I'm sure we could work that out.

Last edited: