Error-free LEDs for all areas of your car (fog, interior, & much more)

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Don't miss out on upgrading your interior LED!

www.deAutoLED.com

-our LEDs include bright puddle LEDs - Trunk - Dome and Warning LEDs (if your car has them installed)! Everything you need to complete the LED look of your interior.

-Fades in/out like OEM Bulbs
-Crisp Clean White color temperature
-Will not stay dimly lit when your car is off

Tag product photos and we will follow you!
http://instagram.com/deAutoLED

@deAutoLED / @deAutoKey

And if our bright trunk LED is not enough, you can add 48 LED Trunk strip which will sure to bring a smile to your face when you open your trunk:
Universal 48 LED Flexible Strip for your Trunk [Fits all Car Models] | deAutoKey

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Sportwagen please! And a mk5 Jetta
:D
They are here - you can see how much brighter than stock they are:
http://deautokey.com/product/jetta-gti-mk4-super-bright-brake-led-2pcs

You can compare to your stock - they won't be as bright or light up as quick which is another benefit of LEDs - the quicker light-up times create a faster reaction.

ALL LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-jetta-mk5-2005-2010

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
This chart works with many VW/AUDI MODELS
We have a NEW line-up of BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT Error Free Front turn Signals!

Due to variations it is best to look up what bulb you have either by:
-Looking in your owner’s manual
-Looking at the model on the bulb itself
-Bulb guide:
http://deautokey.com/bulb-guide

Check them out!
PWY24W:
http://deautokey.com/product/new-am...ganls-error-free-bright-fits-most-audi-models

H16/PSY24W
http://deautokey.com/product/front-turn-signals-h16-psy24w-error-free-fits-audi-a3

PH24WY
http://deautokey.com/product/new-front-turn-signals-phy24w-error-free-fits-most-audi-models

bau15s:
http://deautokey.com/product/new-rear-turn-signal-osram-3-tower-led-bulb-fits-volkswagen-08-touareg

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, 5 sp, 226K miles
HI,

Got my back up lights today...Fast shipping....Can't wait to put them in and test them.

Hopefully super bright!

Oh...what part numbers for the 4 running lights in the tail lights and do you have part numbers for the slide fender blinker lights and the bumper side marker lights?

It may be crazy BUT I suppose the back up lights you sell can be used as ultra bright turn signals or brake lights?

Thanks
Andrew

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
HI,

Got my back up lights today...Fast shipping....Can't wait to put them in and test them.

Hopefully super bright!

Oh...what part numbers for the 4 running lights in the tail lights and do you have part numbers for the slide fender blinker lights and the bumper side marker lights?

It may be crazy BUT I suppose the back up lights you sell can be used as ultra bright turn signals or brake lights?

Thanks
Andrew
Hi, thanks for the feedback, we have everything you need for the mk4 here:

JETTA:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-jetta-mk4-1999-2005

GTI/GOLF:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk4-1999-2005

We have brakes/tails front turn signals also, but not turn signals

Thank you

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 Jetta GLS Wagon "Cranberry"
Hi, thanks for the feedback, we have everything you need for the mk4 here:

JETTA:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-jetta-mk4-1999-2005

GTI/GOLF:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk4-1999-2005

We have brakes/tails front turn signals also, but not turn signals

Thank you
I have a 2005 "Jetta" Wagon which is a Golf in the none-NA market. I've also upgraded to Euro headlights and taillights (amber turn signal section in housing and rear fog warning light).

Which section would be the one to use, Jetta or Golf? Also which LED bulb would be best for the rear fog warning section?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
I have a 2005 "Jetta" Wagon which is a Golf in the none-NA market. I've also upgraded to Euro headlights and taillights (amber turn signal section in housing and rear fog warning light).

Which section would be the one to use, Jetta or Golf? Also which LED bulb would be best for the rear fog warning section?
Hi, thanks for the question, the best way to help is if you let us know the bulb types / housing color it is behind and what it is being used as so for example:

1156 bulb
behind a red housing
used as brake/tails

We are able to help with what you might need much better this way.

Thank you

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Hi, thanks for the question, the best way to help is if you let us know the bulb types / housing color it is behind and what it is being used as so for example:

1156 bulb
behind a red housing
used as brake/tails

Thank you
Rear Fog Warning: P21W behind Red (Driver's side only)
Rear Turn Signals: P21W behind Amber
Tail Light: R5W behind Red

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI

1156 bulb
behind a red housing
used as brake/tails

Thank you

HI,

I'm a different customer but I have a question I need help with....

FWIW - I bought your brake lights for my 2003 Jetta and perhaps there was a misunderstanding...

1) The lights I received did fit my "brake lights" BUT they only fit my brake housing "running lights" (as in when turn the lights on, these are the lights in the brake housing that always illuminate....a "parking" light of sorts.

What I WANTED was the lights that actually act as a running light AND then glow when the brakes are applied....An ACTUAL BRAKE light that glows when the brakes are APPLIED (they ARE a dual filliment bulb....parking/ running lights when just driving with the lights on THEN glow brighter when the brakes are applied).

I do LIKE the brighter brake "running" lights and will keep them (easier to see me in foggy conditions AND maybe the extra brightness will keep tailgaters off my rear when I am going slow (i.e. the speed limit !) on unfamiliar 2 lane country roads I often travel as a delivery driver them BUT I want the actual bulbs than glow when the brakes are applied (it is in a RED housing).

Can you please send me a part number or link to what I REALLY wanted ?

Thanks

Andrew

PS - I did install the brighter reverse lights and all I can say is WOW !!!
REALLY GOOD and helpful for use with my dark tinted windows when
backing..

I'm installing your side marker LEDs later today....

Last edited:

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
Update....

Bumper side maker lights installed....WOW again...much brighter!

Which brings me to...

Do you sell replacement LEDs for the yellow running / turn signals that are in the headlight housing for my 2003 jetta?.....they must serve double duty (I guess 2 filiments in the std bulb) since they are on as parking lights then flash as a turn signal.

Please let me know a part number for that.....and please also answer my question in the previous post too.

Thanks!

Andrew

PS - a phone number would be a handy / faster contact option but you shipping is FAST!....Thanks

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Andyinchville1 - thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate it.

If you let us know the bulb type we will let you know if we have ones that work and fit for your car.

If you email Support@deAutoLED.com they will reply quickly to you.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Rear Fog Warning: P21W behind Red (Driver's side only)
Rear Turn Signals: P21W behind Amber
Tail Light: R5W behind Red
Thank you, we have these bulbs but not tested in this model/housing so we cannot guarantee it to work, we have the P21 & r5w in red and amber so it would be perfect for your housing.

If you are interested please email Support@deAutoLED.com and they can help you further.

Thank you

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
Hi

I've been sent the WRONG bulbs TWICE....

Is there somebody here that can tell me the CORRECT bulb I need for my 2003 Jetta Station Wagon ....Brake / Running light (the Top most position in my light assy).

I took the bulb out....It is a dual filiment bulb with offset mounting pins...It has 2 contact points on the bottom of the bulb to match with 2 contact points in the light housing.

They keep sending me bulbs with mounting pins in the same plane (not offset) ...and with only 1 contact point on the bottom.

PLEASE help.

Thanks

Andrew

PS- On an SEPARATE note does anybody know the bulb I would need for the yellow turn signal / running light in the headlight unit itself?...I'd like to get LEDs for this as well.....Ideally the correct ones on the first go around.

Last edited:

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Hi

I've been sent the WRONG bulbs TWICE....

Is there somebody here that can tell me the CORRECT bulb I need for my 2003 Jetta Station Wagon ....Brake / Running light (the Top most position in my light assy).

I took the bulb out....It is a dual filiment bulb with offset mounting pins...It has 2 contact points on the bottom of the bulb to match with 2 contact points in the light housing.

They keep sending me bulbs with mounting pins in the same plane (not offset) ...and with only 1 contact point on the bottom.

PLEASE help.

Thanks

Andrew

PS- On an SEPARATE note does anybody know the bulb I would need for the yellow turn signal / running light in the headlight unit itself?...I'd like to get LEDs for this as well.....Ideally the correct ones on the first go around.
Rear: You need an 1157 dual filament bulb with a BAY15d base; what they are sending you are bulbs with BA15d base. See here

Front: Are your headlights US or Euro spec? The basic bulb is a PY21W which in these United States equates to a 1156NA or 1156A

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Andyinchville1 - hi we are sorry to hear this, when you say the wrong bulb was sent, did you purchase our 1156 brake kit or did an associate help you with your purchase?

We normally seen the brake as 1156 but it seems to be different in a wagon vs a jetta sedan:

Please contact Support@deAutoLED.com for help.

Thank you

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Andyinchville1 - hi we are sorry to hear this, when you say the wrong bulb was sent, did you purchase our 1156 brake kit or did an associate help you with your purchase?

We normally seen the brake as 1156 but it seems to be different in a wagon vs a jetta sedan:

Please contact Support@deAutoLED.com for help.

Thank you
A 7528 bulb crosses to 1157 (others are 1016, 1034, 1076, 1130, 1154, 1158, 1493, 2057, 2357, & 2397)

HOWEVER, the base MUST be a BAY15d not the BA15d! Note: the Y in the number denotes offset pins

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
A 7528 bulb crosses to 1157 (others are 1016, 1034, 1076, 1130, 1154, 1158, 1493, 2057, 2357, & 2397)

HOWEVER, the base MUST be a BAY15d not the BA15d! Note: the Y in the number denotes offset pins
We are not selling the 1157, we are only selling the 1156 so we are wondering if someone gave him wrong information on our end or if he purchased it from the site.

Yes, we have 1157 bay15d and 1157 ba15d but he never received any emails so we cannot figure this out until the customer contacts us with more information.

romad

Top Post Dawg
TDI
We are not selling the 1157, we are only selling the 1156 so we are wondering if someone gave him wrong information on our end or if he purchased it from the site.

Yes, we have 1157 bay15d and 1157 ba15d but he never received any emails so we cannot figure this out until the customer contacts us with more information.
:confused: If you have 1157 bulbs, why aren't you selling them?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
:confused: If you have 1157 bulbs, why aren't you selling them?
They were not tested in that model currently so they are not being sold.

But they don't have the bulb available currently, I just checked with the warehouse.

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
Rear: You need an 1157 dual filament bulb with a BAY15d base; what they are sending you are bulbs with BA15d base. See here

Front: Are your headlights US or Euro spec? The basic bulb is a PY21W which in these United States equates to a 1156NA or 1156A

Hi,

My headlights are the standard US headlights....Ill try to order the correct
LED turn signal / running light from them based on your info.

Oh before I forget... what bulb does the fender mounted extra turn signal use?.

I LIKE the brightness of the LEDs I have received from this vendor just have to find the right ones.....

I have noticed that he added super bright tail light keeps drivers off my back on most any road at night...I thing this is a great plus for safety.

I suppose I'll just try buying the front in US headlight housing running/turn signal from this vendor, the side fender turn signal light and another set of rear "running / parking lights" and wire them or use them as brighter turn signals and / or brake lights with 5th light mods.....hmm maybe I need 2 sets....well, ill have to think on how to mod it...

Ill ask them for a return shipping label too and see what happens.

I'll take may chances with 1157 LEDs from Super Bright LEDs although Ive had to return a set of other bulbs to them when their replacement "super bright" LEDs were DIMMER than the stock bulbs....

Oh well, I guess only 1 way to find out!

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Hi,

My headlights are the standard US headlights....Ill try to order the correct
LED turn signal / running light from them based on your info.

Oh before I forget... what bulb does the fender mounted extra turn signal use?.

I LIKE the brightness of the LEDs I have received from this vendor just have to find the right ones.....

I have noticed that he added super bright tail light keeps drivers off my back on most any road at night...I thing this is a great plus for safety.

I suppose I'll just try buying the front in US headlight housing running/turn signal from this vendor, the side fender turn signal light and another set of rear "running / parking lights" and wire them or use them as brighter turn signals and / or brake lights with 5th light mods.....hmm maybe I need 2 sets....well, ill have to think on how to mod it...

Ill ask them for a return shipping label too and see what happens.

I'll take may chances with 1157 LEDs from Super Bright LEDs although Ive had to return a set of other bulbs to them when their replacement "super bright" LEDs were DIMMER than the stock bulbs....

Oh well, I guess only 1 way to find out!

Thanks for your help.

Andrew
If you contact Support@deAutoLED.com with your info they can help you out.

Thank you

Andyinchville1

Veteran Member
TDI
HI,

FWIW (to avoid errors) I took the time to remove the front running / turn signal bulb out of my stock headlight assy...

The bulb is a yellow Sylvania dual filiment bulb with a rectangular base....it has the lettering 3457 p. (looks like a "P" with a period at the end but could be a messed up "a"?)..... the row of numbers on the bottom row are 1643 2323 A9

Do you have a good bright LED for this?...If so what part number so I can order?

Thanks

Andrew

EDIT.... Bulb is 3457 A

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
HI,

FWIW (to avoid errors) I took the time to remove the front running / turn signal bulb out of my stock headlight assy...

The bulb is a yellow Sylvania dual filiment bulb with a rectangular base....it has the lettering 3457 p. (looks like a "P" with a period at the end but could be a messed up "a"?)..... the row of numbers on the bottom row are 1643 2323 A9

Do you have a good bright LED for this?...If so what part number so I can order?

Thanks

Andrew

EDIT.... Bulb is 3457 A
Hi, some good news, they have the 3457 and 1157 with the higher off-set / un-even offset also, both showed great results in other cars.

We know you sent an email - they replied and if you get back to them they can get you setup.

Thank you

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Insanely bright error free 194/921 Reverse LEDs:
http://deautokey.com/product/audi-194-10pc-cree-led-reverse-led-fits-audi-a3-s3-rs3-many-more

These work error free in ALL Audi Models EXCEPT the Q7 (we are working on a the Q7 but for now every other Audi Model with a 194/921 Reverse can enjoy this model with a 100% plug and play error free operation) - if you are not sure of your bulb please look up your bulb model here:
http://deautokey.com/bulb-guide

Honest customer review/photos of these in action - they really are this bright in person!!!!

New pics:

These LEDs definitely appear bright!