FS: 2006 VW Golf TDI GLS

ajmoore

TDI
2006 Golf TDI PD 5sp stick
Located in Calgary, Alberta. Bought new on 26 Aug 2006. Like new with only 25,000 km's on it. No rips, tears or stains in the interior. Exterior is mint. Garage Kept. I've added monster mats, splash guards, Komfort Blinker module, VW 6 disc cd changer.

Now for the technical... 1.9L BEW PD TDI, 5 Speed manual, ESP, Side curtain airbags, GLS option package (includes cold weather package). Has original tires on original rims without any scuffs. Also includes winter tires on alloys. Reflex Silver exterior with Black Velour interior.

Need it sold. Cash buyout is $25,000 or take over the financing of $593 a month. It is financed, so its yours after the last payment.

You can also email me at ratso-aj AT shaw DOT ca if you you need more info or pictures

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Nice car! What did that cost you new? I haven't been up on Canadian prices since 9-11. Later!

ajmoore

TDI
2006 Golf TDI PD 5sp stick
I know its a great car. One of the best I've ever driven. The diesel engine is just... beautiful. Unfortuantely, my family have hit some hard times financially, and can't afford it anymore :( Cost new was 34,000 Candian bucks (After taxes and fees).

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Wow! $34K CAD? Do you happen to remember what the exchange rate was back when you purchased this new? By todays exchange rate, that would have been $13K to $14K USD more than they cost here in the states new back then. My how times have changed, eh? Later!