New pics of project ProjektZwo TDI

TEXAS_TDI

BANNED
Before. Plain, ordinary Golf TDI.

Grille and bumper cover removed.

Had to make some minor cutting on the Eurobumper. The left bracket has been cut. The right bracket has been marked for cutting.

Almost there.

The front is finished.

Rear before.

Had to cut part of the original mounting bracket to make the rear 4-motion valance fit right.

The bracket has been cut off and the rest painted black.

Guess I forgot to take a complete pic of the back for an after shot.

Now I just need to tint the windows and I'll be finished for now. Next step will be 17" ProjektZwo wheels.

TEXAS_TDI

BANNED
I guess I should mention you're looking at a ProjektZwo grille, Eurobumper, Eurostrip, and European 4-motion front valance. I also installed a rear 4-motion valance.

Deception

Veteran Member
Excellent choice on the taillights.

[ August 06, 2002, 21:42: Message edited by: Deception ]

eandelin

Veteran Member
TDI
eandelin
Originally posted by oldpoopie:
I like everything but the grille
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do too, they were a great band. Lead by Tracy Thorn .They had that JAM spin going. 80's English working class music >>> Good band, Have'nt heard nuch from them lately.

eandelin

Veteran Member
TDI
eandelin
Originally posted by eandelin:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by oldpoopie:
I like everything but the grille
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do too, they were a great band. Lead by Tracy Thorn .They had that JAM spin going. 80's English working class music >>> Good band, Have'nt heard nuch from them lately.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh! Grille,

Never Mind!!!