Injector nozzles

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Hi all, I was just wondering about swapping out my nozzles on my 2000 tdi 90bhp non pd and I've seen these so far
Anybody heard of them or any other suggestions:)

I deleted the link due to what I've heard, thought it best not to promote it.

Last edited:

FlashT

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB - sold
Avoid that website like the plague. I've heard they're up to no good over on the MyTurboDiesel forum.

I ordered my PP520's from IDparts and couldn't be happier. I haven't even had them balanced and there is not even a trace of smoke.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Cool cheers for the heads up, I'll go and check out IDparts:)

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
What about some straight forward .216 nozzles, anybody no where to get them? I'm looking at the cheaper options at the moment due to finances but I'd like to see what's possible on a tight budget. I think it'd be an interesting thing to do so any help or criticism welcome:)

m1ketdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Leon BKD
Personally I'd just get the car chipped first, a set of nozzles bought then balanced will cost you more. For similar results.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Personally I'd just get the car chipped first, a set of nozzles bought then balanced will cost you more. For similar results.
The only problem is I would need to get a vnt 15 turbo too which bumps the cost up even more. I'm hoping for the meantime to get an initial 20 bhp then see about going further later.:)

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
Avoid that website like the plague. I've heard they're up to no good over on the MyTurboDiesel forum.

I ordered my PP520's from IDparts and couldn't be happier. I haven't even had them balanced and there is not even a trace of smoke.
Highly not recommended to just slap on nozzles and call it a day. I trashed a set of sprint520s in 60K miles because I never had them balanced. They were popping way too low and the fire was too close burned up the nozzles.

m1ketdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Leon BKD
The only problem is I would need to get a vnt 15 turbo too which bumps the cost up even more. I'm hoping for the meantime to get an initial 20 bhp then see about going further later.:)
You don't need VNT for a remap.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It's actually looking better without the vnt, I think I'll stick with mytrusty wastegate till it pops. I've been speaking to a guy over here who's also on this forum and he reckons I could push 150bhp without the vnt, just nozzles and map so I'm pretty tempted with that for the moment. I mean it's gonna feel better coming from 90bhp anyway so I just need to get me some nozzles first.:D

hatemi

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A6 4F 3.0TDI
Around 130hp max with stock turbo. IIRC I had 131 with AFN nozzles and 135 with R520 and lot more smoke. 150hp is the practical limit of VNT15.