Finally upgraded from MK5 to MK6 TDI!

jerm

TDI
'15 Jetta SEL
It was a sad day to see the old gal go, but worth it for the upgrade. Picked up a "emissions fixed" 2015 SEL with 50k. I swapped on some A3 wheels/tires, a new euro plate, and tint. I am going to do a few minor things, but keep it mainly stock. I was able to get an auto headlight switch off of ebay cheap, and started swapping in some led's. I got the front turns to work with load resistors, but can't get the rear to work for the life of me without fast flashing. Any ideas?

I also need to source the rubber for the volume knob, and a replacement homelink trim, as the one I found for a CC doesn't fit my visor opening the same.

One other gremlin that I need to take the dealer to figure out is the extremely loud whistling sound coming from the sunroof when it is on vent while driving. I have never had a vw (or any car for that matter) make so much noise before. On the mk5 I used to roll with my sunroof on vent almost everywhere, but on the new car I can't stand to leave it open from the noise! Is there a tsb for this somewhere?

Anyone in the Tampa area with vcds to let a brother edit some codes? My old vagcom doesn't work with this new fangled electronic wizardry MK6.

Pics:

Last edited: