Silver Bora @ Price Chopper in Troy, NY

AlbanyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Okay, anybody know who's got an A4 silver Jetta with the Bora badge and tdiclub licence plate borders? I saw it tonight... had the fiance's Touareg, not my Golf.

I have VAG-COM and live in Troy (got squatters rights to my buddy's garage on Western Ave in Albany) if any of you RPI'ers need a garage or tools

AlbanyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Okay, saw this car again on the Northway/Rt 7. I was in the black Golf driving like an idiot trying to communicate "hey! I have nozzles!"... didn't work

disaster77

TDI
2003 Jetta, 2009 Jetta Sportwagen
Ah geez. Last time I was in Troy, "Ghetto Chopper" (the one near Friendly's) had burnt down or something. I always went to the nicer Price Chopper on upper Hoosick when I was at RPI. This brings back memories for me too.

AlbanyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Funny how the term "Ghetto Chopper" is commonly understood... ever been to the one on Delaware Ave in Albany near Lark? AHHH!

This was the nice one on upper Hoosick.

david_594

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Silver
Hey, I would be the guy with the Silver Bora. I think I actually remember seeing the black golf TDI.
It defenitely is the Ghetto Chopper. I am starting to make the long trip to Latham for the nice Hannifords.

AlbanyTDI, I sent you a PM.
Dave