2002 jetta tdi for sale in new mexico

4ME+N02

TDI
2002 JETTA
The 2002 Jetta has been in our family since new. Asking $3500. It is black with tan leather interior. It is an automatic with 141,xxx miles. Well appointed with premium sound, heated seats and mirrors, power moon roof, cold AC. I have dealt with some of the chronic issues, glove box latch, remote trunk latch and antenna base. FM and CD player not working properly, headliner loose in rear corners, hinge on console broken. Timing belt at about half life. There is some minor body damage on the fenders with worst being on the rear passenger door. Please feel free to contact me with questions either on the forum or call five zero five 285- seventy five zero five or text. I will try to post pictures, but if I fail PM me and I will forward by e-mail. (Northwest NM)

Last edited:

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Sounds like a nice one. If you have pics on a imaging source, you can post the link here. It will help a lot to have some pics around the car and the interior. Thanks.