Apple play

WesTID

TDI
12 GTI
Stopped by my local dealer today as they have 2016 GTI's in and wanted to see Apple play first hand. Must say it was a lot faster than the video I saw online and sold me to wait for. 2016 GSW, that and the sales guy confirmed blind spot coming for the golf as well. He did tell me the GTI only gets Apple play on the se and higher. Guess that stopped my debate on s vs se.

It is interesting that I looked at the TDI GSW about a month ago and they still have all 16 wagons yet on the lot. He told me that when first released they could not keep them on the lot. Now he said no one looked at one for weeks. Guess Americans are not ready for wagons. Guessing when the awd one shows up that should move faster.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
I have Apple CarPlay in my 2002 and 2003 (Pioneer 5000/8000NEX) and am totally sold on it - so much easier/less obtrusive to driving with that interface.

8000NEX ain't cheap (close to $1K), but much cheaper than buying a 2016... :D

sapgar

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GSW TDI 6MT
Stopped by my local dealer today as they have 2016 GTI's in and wanted to see Apple play first hand. Must say it was a lot faster than the video I saw online and sold me to wait for. 2016 GSW, that and the sales guy confirmed blind spot coming for the golf as well. He did tell me the GTI only gets Apple play on the se and higher. Guess that stopped my debate on s vs se.

It is interesting that I looked at the TDI GSW about a month ago and they still have all 16 wagons yet on the lot. He told me that when first released they could not keep them on the lot. Now he said no one looked at one for weeks. Guess Americans are not ready for wagons. Guessing when the awd one shows up that should move faster.

I got my GSW TDI S here in Denver about a week after July 4th. I bought it at 3.8k off MSRP. The wagons are selling here but much more so on the TDI. I'm surprised the TSI wagons aren't selling faster here when the Golf TSI HB sells really well, especially in the SE trim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk