Bosch 3.0 Payment Included in $5155 Restitution?

DrgRnnr

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
Has anyone located language specifically detailing that the Bosch $1500 is included in the static $5155 restitution portion? I have a calculator that appears to be on point for calculating these 3.0 values and want to confirm those dollars are in fact included in the $5155 or assessed on top of the restitution and vehicle value determinations.
Oh yeah Happy Friday everyone.

(Yes, I do understand if there are any eligible seller claims they may claim 50% of the total restitution. The calculator assumes all post 9/2015 acquisitions will have an eligible seller but also provide the range in case no claim is made.)

TommyGun

TDI
A bumper crop
The only place I've seen positive confirmation that the Bosch payment is included is on the payment range document from VW (exhibit/appendic c I think?). It is not mentioned at all in the actual class action documents.

DrgRnnr

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta
That is why I am having a hard time including it in the $5155. It is not mentioned whatsoever in Exhibit 1A that sets out the calculation. This leads me to believe its an add on to the VW restitution and not an inclusion.