www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old November 12th, 2010, 17:35   #46
GoFaster
Moderator at Large

The moderators are not going to intervene unless the vendor in question and the folks having problems with that vendor confirm that whatever the issue is, has been resolved (and we need to hear it from both sides) and then our ONLY response will be to delete posts relevant to the topic in question IF that is appropriate and/or is requested by the parties involved. Until that happens ... the posts remain here, so that other people can be forewarned about dealing with that vendor.

We are NOT going to intervene in your commercial transaction to try to resolve it. That is between you, and the vendor.

Street Toys, it sounds as if it's up to you to make the next move.

edit: I'd suggest that people go back to page one of this thread and do some reading ...

Last edited by GoFaster; November 12th, 2010 at 17:39.
GoFaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2010, 21:58   #47
GoFaster
Moderator at Large

I DID see your suggestion. It is not happening. Too much potential for hue and cry from the other side (vendors). Too much "he said / she said" - we never know the whole truth and nothing but the truth. NEVER. In certain cases, there is potential for lawyers to get involved and the operators of this site can NOT afford to go down that road or even give the slightest hint of a bias in the slightest way against someone threatening to use lawyers. It is better for people to use Google (or simply read this thread ...) before buying. It is better for people to research and make their own decisions, than for us to tell people who to buy from, and who not to. Much less risk of lawyers getting involved when actions - or inactions - are allowed to speak for themselves.

And besides, thebigarniedog is right ... people don't read sticky threads and people don't use Google as much as they should. Even if we had a "revoked vendors" list, would anyone read that, as opposed to reading the ominously and interestingly titled "Vendor Accountability" thread, which just might - possibly - have had some interesting things contained within it? Despite considerable spoon feeding, people STILL ask "what oil do I use" and STILL ask "my car has no power, what do I do" ...
Old November 17th, 2010, 13:36   #48
LAbioCARS.com

TDI(s): golf

Ive dealt with 4 of thomas's engines over the last few years

one I swapped into a vanagon
motor supposedly had around 60k on it
but it looked like it had more then 200k
and smelled burnt under the valve cover

got it running and it blew smoke and overheated
pulled the head and found it to be cracked
we replaced the head and the car still smoked heavily
he sent us another engine that turned out to be fine

two other occasions I dealt with his motors I had no problems

this last time I picked on up its been a nightmare
overheating problems galore
failed compression test

and what happends when I call thomas

his phone is disconnected and hes moved his location
LAbioCARS.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 18:46   #49
Moonlight
Veteran Member

Default Problems with MJM Autohaus

Has anyone else had problems with this vendor? I ordered a set of Koni Reds from them on Nov 5th and the next day I was told they shipped from Koni in Kentucky. It is now Nov 17th and still nothing. I've sent numerous emails of which went unanswered for over a week as well as a PM directly from this site.

Finally after a week I received a reply to my numerous inquiries asking for the status of my order. Still the same response "They have shipped". I'm no rocket scientist but have ordered more than the typical person over the Internet and familiar with shipping times. It doesn't take 12 days to ship the slowest method available.

I'm about ready to throw the towel in and dispute the charge with my credit card company as it doesn't appear I'm getting any resolution from MJM. Member here since 2001 ...
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 15:15   #50
TDIJetta99
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: low 38, high 61, avg 48

to date I've never had any issues with MJM.. They usually have tracking numbers for me when I call to verify shipment.. I haven't ordered anything from them in a while so things may have changed over the past year or 2..
Old November 18th, 2010, 15:55   #51
VWDAVID
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 02 golf tdi
Fuel Economy: 900mpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Has anyone else had problems with this vendor? I ordered a set of Koni Reds from them on Nov 5th and the next day I was told they shipped from Koni in Kentucky. It is now Nov 17th and still nothing. I've sent numerous emails of which went unanswered for over a week as well as a PM directly from this site.

Finally after a week I received a reply to my numerous inquiries asking for the status of my order. Still the same response "They have shipped". I'm no rocket scientist but have ordered more than the typical person over the Internet and familiar with shipping times. It doesn't take 12 days to ship the slowest method available.

I'm about ready to throw the towel in and dispute the charge with my credit card company as it doesn't appear I'm getting any resolution from MJM. Member here since 2001 ...

I have bought lots of stuff from them and the shipping info is always emailed to me. This could be a problem with drop shipping. Mjm drop ships some stuff straight from the manufacturer. They always answer the phone and are top notch to deal with. They will 100% make it right with you but call them. They probably get 1000 emails a day had to get to all of them.
VWDAVID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2010, 18:10   #52
MJM Autohaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post

There was indeed a problem with your order (our fault and nobody else's). We apologize about that. You should have your tracking number now. If you do not, please give us a call. Thanks.

::: ARP::Bosch::Brembo::Eibach::Hawk::H&R::KONI::VF:::

....and great prices on OE replacement parts!
MJM Autohaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2010, 16:30   #53
GoFaster
Moderator at Large

Moonlight, is the situation sorted out? If it is, I'll delete the last several posts.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 16:34   #54
Moonlight
Veteran Member

I still don't have struts and purchased elsewhere. I did get a tracking number however, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFaster View Post
Moonlight, is the situation sorted out? If it is, I'll delete the last several posts.
Moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2010, 19:34   #55
brnsgrbr
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 44 mpg

Just to follow up about Street Toys, I did file a claim and my bank refunded the money.

I really wanted their boost valve too.
2.0Ltr ALH w/BHWs, WB girdle, IE Tuscan rods, RyanP GtB2260Vk kit, 4bar MAP; Kerma 3" exhaust w/HF cat & Aeroturbine 3030XL, headwork, DRW 6speed w/DG Sigma shifter;SBC S2 End race clutch W/ferramic disk; Peloquin TBD; Bosio Stage 2 R520s; DLI Technik mounts ; 11mm; TT CA bushings; DG Panzer FMJ, RP,& 100K TB&SB upgrade; Coolant heater; DRL & EGR deletes; ventectomy; Accuair/Airlift suspension;B20-B100
brnsgrbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2010, 01:07   #56
jcilforever
Veteran Member

Got a temporary credit from CC company against Street Toys for the two racepipes I purchased. They never returned emails or calls and never shipped product. Amazing how websites can be up and just continue taking money. Almost reminds me of slot machines. Will let you know when credit is final.
jcilforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2011, 15:13   #57
GoFaster
Moderator at Large

I have deleted several posts because the situation was incomprehensible to an outsider (me), and none of the parties involved responded to the prior version of this post - which was a request for clarification.

Last edited by GoFaster; March 17th, 2011 at 14:11.
Old April 16th, 2011, 15:25   #58
ryanp

AVOID Derek Scott at Exklusiv Motorsports AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

Please see this topic showing the carnage caused by one of his installs:

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=301298

Derek Scott at Exklusiv Motorsports of Phoenix, Arizona should be ashamed of his work and customer service.

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
ryanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2011, 14:02   #59
82chester

Default BleachedBora & Boraparts.com - Is everthing okay????

Anyone out there know what's going on with Aaron? (BleachedBora)?

I heard nothing but GREAT reviews for him and his site.....

I've been trying to get in contact with him for the last 4 days? I've made a large purchase, received the 2 email confirmations, credit card has been charged, order still states its pending and its been 7 days, just looking to get some insight on where my order is at?

And just so were clear, I've called, left messages (now voicemail is full?), emailed all the emails that i could find related to him and nothing... no response...

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and I'm sure something must be going on or he's just really busy????

any help would be appreciated.....

**UPDATE** Aaron got a hold me, everything worked out and I received everything that was ordered, EXCELLENT VENDOR!!

Thanks

Last edited by 82chester; June 24th, 2011 at 13:34.
82chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2011, 14:18   #60
Growler
Got Soot Vendor

He recently (as in last week) told me he had an unexpected loss in his family, perhaps he is backed up due to that.

I am sure he is working as hard as he is able.
Schnurren 2001 Golf 2 door.
Growler is offline   Reply With Quote