Who wants biodiesel in the Raleigh/Durham area?

imported_grommet

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2K, Blue
Ok - as far as I know there are no distributors in the entire state, so our best chance to getting it locally (at a reasonable price) is setting up a partnership with a local fueling station.

The best of all (realistic) scenerios is to get a station to "lend" us their idle kerosene tanks for the summer, where we could have B20 for just a little bit more than straight diesel. Better yet, have the filling station buy the fuel, and allow us to pay as we pump. I'm not a business man, but I would guess we would have to demostrate demand in order for the owner to agree to that. That's where you come in.

If interested, please respond to the thread pronto, then if demand is high enough we could take the next logical step of approaching a local business.

-Dan

GoneDiesel

Veteran Member
Hey guys, talk to Drive'Ez about this before you buy any thing. We went and got some BD in Tampa, FL and we question them about buying 55 gal drums of B-100. Drive'En has his trailer down here and will be heading back home soon. Drop him a e-mail. He may be able to help you guys out with a cross country BD run.