www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old August 17th, 2017, 14:32   #151
Frans
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

TDI(s): Golf MK2 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
E-mailed and Pmed. No response. As a business owner, I simply do not have the time to chase after people.
Just replied to the PM. Didn't receive any email
Old August 25th, 2017, 08:31   #152
Victor Huge
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2001 Jetta

Hi there, i sent an email about the VNT17 in the vnt15 housing, do you have them available and are they rebuilt?
Victor Huge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:15   #153
ARCJr
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 49ish average

Just wanted to summarize my experience with Frans.

After much back and forth via email to verify what I was looking for, I purchased an EUH code transmission for my Mk4 Golf TDI via PayPal on the 7th of August for $470 including paypal fees and shipping.

It was shipped Fedex on August 18th with an expected arrival of August 24th.

It arrived early on August 22nd, and was placed in my garage by the FedEx guy, much appreciated by my wife.

It arrived on a small pallet secured by about a dozen metal straps, and then covered in a heavy gauge plastic wrapping (picture an opaque vacuum sealed zip loc bag, but several times as thick).

It arrived looking relatively clean and undamaged and with a good condition clutch release lever and clutch release / throwout bearing attached. There was a tiny amount of gear oil still in it, though I only noticed when I placed the trans on its side.

I just finished installing it and driving it, and it drives very well. Smooth accurate engagement in all gears.

TL;DR - It took a while to receive the transmission, but I'm very satisfied and would order from him again, especially for the price paid.
'98 Jetta TDI - Gone
'00 Golf "GTD"
ARCJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2017, 19:24   #154
drucifer
Veteran Member

I see pricing for injectors that go on VE motors but no mention of unit injectors for PD. Are they available?
drucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 21:46   #155
greengeeker

Fuel Economy: 42.2/50.0/58.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevster1 View Post
E-mailed and Pmed. No response. As a business owner, I simply do not have the time to chase after people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frans View Post
Just replied to the PM. Didn't receive any email
What's your secret hevster? I contacted Frans last DECEMBER and received an immediate reply about a T4 TDI swap kit but since then nothing...PMs in April and Aug of this year have not been answered.
TDIclub trusted mechanic in Minnesota - PM me
greengeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 04:07   #156
Rub-a-DUB

PM sent. Looking for some AHU in T4 swap parts.
Rub-a-DUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2017, 21:59   #157
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 45 mpgs

Got any 2007 Passat used automatic transmissions ?
Old October 16th, 2017, 18:24   #158
Owain@malonetuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengeeker View Post
What's your secret hevster? I contacted Frans last DECEMBER and received an immediate reply about a T4 TDI swap kit but since then nothing...PMs in April and Aug of this year have not been answered.
I always get quick replies out of Frans and can't remember the last time we bought something from him (although the manual conversions probably help there). Never hurts to bump an email if you don't get a reply after a few days. I know I'm guilty of reading emails on my phone or just on the pc, then they end up marked read or fall into the draft pile for a few days

Dealers - malonetuning.com/dealers
We made a free VCDS Log Viewer!

Last edited by Owain@malonetuning; October 16th, 2017 at 20:14.
Owain@malonetuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2017, 15:12   #159
Nevada_TDI
Veteran Member

If you look around his phone number is posted, and if you call at the right time of day--his, not ours--he will answer the phone and talk to you. I have spoken with him a few times on the phone myself.
2001 Jetta GL TDI, 35/15% Tint, Ventectomy, Catectomy, EGR-ectomy, Stage 4 TDTuning, PP764's, Stealth 17/56 Garrett, VCDS Hex+CAN, South Bend Daily Driver 2 Clutch, DG Short Shifter, Previous Diesel: 1983 Rabbit Diesel
Nevada_TDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 22:39   #160
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 45 mpgs

Got any 02j tdi transmissions in stock?
Old November 15th, 2017, 16:45   #161
ticketed2much
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2010 JSW

Just got my TDI trans from Frans last week. Well packaged, as described, arrived quickly once shipped. Thanks!
ticketed2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2017, 16:59   #162
dieselbeavis

Fuel Economy: not enough/48/can't think about it

Does anyone have a US source or equivalent part number for the clutch on frans's b5.5 FHN manual trans conversion. I have a 2005 b55 passat wagon the valeo part# kit is 835005 or 835012 and without flywheel, the clutch kit is 826856 or 826877. I think the main difference is flywheel weight but not sure. I'd like to do a bit of an upgrade as the original clutch only lasted 25k miles tho possible oil or coolant dripping may have led to it's demise combined with a bit of a malone tune.

Last edited by dieselbeavis; November 18th, 2017 at 06:50.
dieselbeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2017, 13:19   #163
mrurbina

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbeavis View Post
Does anyone have a US source or equivalent part number for the clutch on frans's b5.5 FHN manual trans conversion. I have a 2005 b55 passat wagon the valeo part# kit is 835005 or 835012 and without flywheel, the clutch kit is 826856 or 826877. I think the main difference is flywheel weight but not sure. I'd like to do a bit of an upgrade as the original clutch only lasted 25k miles tho possible oil or coolant dripping may have led to it's demise combined with a bit of a malone tune.
to be honest, valeo is a low quality sachs. If you're making more power you should go with southbend.
Old November 18th, 2017, 16:04   #164
dieselbeavis

Fuel Economy: not enough/48/can't think about it

but what do I buy? Will all VW 228mm clutches fit?, are the pressure plates standard fitment (bolts/holes/pins etc.)
dieselbeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:57   #165
Frans
TDIClub Enthusiast
Vendor
w/Business number

TDI(s): Golf MK2 TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselbeavis View Post
but what do I buy? Will all VW 228mm clutches fit?, are the pressure plates standard fitment (bolts/holes/pins etc.)
The valeo 835012 is a good clutch set, but only for the standard tune. For upgrades we recommend the sachs dmf set. For bigger turbo setups we recommend the sachs sre set.

Regards,
Frans