2004 Passat TDI Wagon in Virginia TONS OF MAINT

fivelstang4

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon 5 Speed
2004 Volkswagen Passat Wagon TDI, BHW Engine

Tiptronic Automatic Transmission (New trans and Convertor installed 02/16, have receipt)

Car has 188K miles on it and will go up

2 owner car

Large folder of maint. Work done from first owner. All maint. History done from when I owned the car included as well.

Power windows, locks, cruise control, heated leather, sunroof. (all options except power seats and climatronic)

3 spoke perforated leather GTI steering wheel installed 02/17
Trailer hitch with trailer wiring
Roof rack crossbars (2)
RSK coilovers installed in 02/17
Panzer Skid Plate installed 02/17
All new bump stops and strut mounts, etc. installed in 02/17
Engine oil and filter, fuel filter, air filter, cabin air filter installed 02/17
New valve cover gasket in 02/17
Right rear window regulator in 02/17
New battery 04/17
Front end alignment in 04/17
New AC Compressor with recharge in 04/17
Balance shaft delete from IDPARTS installed 04/17
New timing belt, water pump, idler, tensioner, cam seal, serpentine and drive belt, camshaft sprocket installed 05/17
Rocketchip Stage 2 tune (EGR, Cat and o2 sensor Delete) (stock ECU comes with the car) installed 05/17
Darkside Developments 2.5” stainless downpipe (decat) installed 05/17
New headlights with upgraded OSRAM bulbs 05/17
New foglights with upgraded Hella bulbs 05/17
Aftermarket high flow muffler and larger pipe from downpipe back installed in 06/17
Radiator cap installed 07/17
Oil and filter change 07/17
Coolant temp sensor, thermostat and gasket, cooling flange, fan switch and radiator fan assembly installed in 08/17

Car is in great condition mechanically, operationally and cosmetically. The roof paint was faded when purchased and I had the roof wrapped in gloss black vinyl (looks awesome and can’t tell if you didn’t know it was done). Currently the car has 18” Jeep wheels with adapters and brand-new Sumitomo H/R tires. Stock wheels come with the car and good tires. The previous owner had a hood bra installed on the car so there is a slight paint difference on the hood from the sun over the years. This could easily be fixed, it never bothered me. The car needs nothing and is up to date on all maint. All the major items that are problematic on these cars has been taken care of as well. Has an aftermarket radio in it with Bluetooth. Stock radio comes with the car. Have some extra parts for the car that will come with the car as well (filters, wiper blades, etc.) Only reason I am selling is because I recently changed jobs and don’t need a fuel-efficient wagon anymore.

Car is located in zip code 23112, Virginia

Car was detailed today.

Asking prices for the car below, car available a few different ways. Prices are slightly negotiable but as you can see above the car has been taken care of and will make a great car for someone for another 100K miles with only regular maint. Needing to be done.

$8500 for the car with Jeep wheels and Rocketchip ECU
$7500 for the car without Jeep wheels and with the Rocketchip ECU
$6500 for the car without Jeep wheels and Rocketchip ECU

Last edited:

Electrodynamic

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta/Bora TDI
Why do all the awesome wagon's become available after I purchase a sedan? ;)

I would have asked about a trade but you don't need another fuel efficient car. You've got a great looking Passat wagon man, best of luck with the sale. :D

fivelstang4

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon 5 Speed
Why do all the awesome wagon's become available after I purchase a sedan? ;)

I would have asked about a trade but you don't need another fuel efficient car. You've got a great looking Passat wagon man, best of luck with the sale. :D
I would consider a trade plus cash from you depending on the car you have.

Email me at fivelstang4@gmail.com and lets talk.

50harleyrider

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 B5.5 TDI/geared BSM, BV43A turbo,stage 2 TDTUNING. 2005 5sp manual passat tdi stage 2 tdtuning,BSM delete. 2015 Passat TDI 6sp manual.
What's that 3 spoke steering wheel off of? Never seen one like that on any B5.5. I'm sworn to my wife to thin my herd of TDIs but I've got a 2003 golf TDI I might trade since I've never had a wagon. Look here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=480159

Last edited:

fivelstang4

TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon 5 Speed