BIG Thanks to Chris (3193) @ VW of Langhorne

bracewater

TDI
On Order - 2006 Jetta Pkg 2, DSG, Blue Graphite
I just picked up my new 06 Blue Graphite TDI Pkg 2 with DSG from Chris yesterday, and I wanted to just show a little appreciation for the treatment my wife and I received from him and his dealership.

This deal hands down was the best car buying experience I have ever had:). Chris walked me through every step of the process. From order to periodic updates (when the car was finished being built, when it was assigned its VIN, when it arrived in port, etc). Anyone looking for a deal on a TDI or VW of any kind for that matter should give Chris a call. There was no BS, no hidden anything. Just a straight forward good deal.

Thanks again Chris, Cheers.

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
bracewater said:
I just picked up my new 06 Blue Graphite TDI Pkg 2 with DSG from Chris yesterday, and I wanted to just show a little appreciation for the treatment my wife and I received from him and his dealership.

This deal hands down was the best car buying experience I have ever had:). Chris walked me through every step of the process. From order to periodic updates (when the car was finished being built, when it was assigned its VIN, when it arrived in port, etc). Anyone looking for a deal on a TDI or VW of any kind for that matter should give Chris a call. There was no BS, no hidden anything. Just a straight forward good deal.

Thanks again Chris, Cheers.
Thank You for the compliment Mr. B.

Welcome to the VW family and many GREAT years with your new Jetta TDI!

Regards,Chris