Local, NJ service

mfox25

I'm a relatively new TDI owner and new to the southern NJ area. I now live in Marlton and I'm looking for a competent VW service shop to work on my car when it needs it. Does anyone have any advice? I haven't had much luck with repairs to date (ie: not done properly....). Thanks.

Jake G

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat, 1997, Black
Mfox, Welcome to the mix. Good luck trying to find a good TDI shop. I don't know of any but someone else might.

On the other hand we hold GTG fairly often. I have had 4 already and another is in the works right now. There are some great guys in our area and we all try to help each other out. I have alll the tools for the timing belt change. A good sorce of OEM parts. Check out the thread for the NJ GTG. I think you will enjoy getting more aquanted with our little oil burners and their great owners.

Jake

bowlerman

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 jetta tdi black
the best is on washington street in mt holly. think his number is 267 1515. foreign car auto or something like that. he is very good have talked to him before. his name is karl konen. i do all my own work but he is good.

TDI-NEVER-DIE

Veteran Member
TDI
bora
welcome to the club... as Jake said, we get together quite often and help each other... not sure what type of work you need but most of us try to do it ourselves.. i can certainly offer the VAG tool if you need something and whatever else i can help with.. good luck and welcome

mfox25

Thanks. I think I need to have my fuel gauge calibrated (since I don't think it is reading properly following dealer replacement work) and I have a reoccurring problem with the drive door popping when it is closed from full extension (again, the dealer removed it and can't fix the problem.). I would appreciate any assistance or insight.

str8edg

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 Passat SE
Hey what's happening I'm in Langhorne too! I have the Green A4 TDI with the lame tan pinstripes running down each side. I was without my TDI for about 40 days do to an accident, but now it's back on the road at almost 100%, it's never the same after an accident, much less a $8,500 accident
I heard that Burlington NJ VW parts is open till something like 2 AM, maybe they have a good service department, i don't know, sorry.
But if you wanna get together or meet and convoy down to Jake's or any another GTG's I'm in. I been to Jake's last summer and had a great time. All the guys are cool and the girls too. I'm coming up on 57,000 soon so just a warning... Jake.

Later and Welcome

I bought a kit frojm Diesel geek last year and think I only need those plastic bolt thingy's. Shouldn't be too much.