TDIFest PDX 2010 Registration

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Ok everyone -since there's only a week left before Fest :eek: we will no longer be accepting payment by personal check. This is because most checks will not arrive in time. So as to avoid confusion, we will now stop accepting check payments for registration.

Payment options:

Paypal
eCheck
onsite cash/check/paypal

Those of you who have registered and have selected pay by check:

If we have not yet received your check payment in the mail, then you will be expected to pay your balance upon check-in at TDIFest. If you can not make that payment at that time, then your registration will be canceled. You'll be sent an email reminder, as a courtesy for your payment and support! :eek:

Thanks for your support everyone!

Last edited:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
ok everyone... Name tags for most people are finished...
if you have NOT yet registered and are planning on attending fest, PLEASE get your registration in NOW that way your name tags and goodie bags will be ready for you when you check in. It takes LONGER to check-in if you're not preregistered!

PLEASE REGISTER NOW if you have not already done so!
(btw.. I printed 175ish nametags today! Woot!!!)

ndamico

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf 2Dr TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2002 Duramax, 2003 Duramax
i registered today... don't kill me :)

registered for myself and a guest..do i have to buy 2 awards dinners? i only bought one...

Last edited:

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
i registered today... don't kill me :)

registered for myself and a guest..do i have to buy 2 awards dinners? i only bought one...
If your guest is planning on attending the awards dinner with you, then yes, you must buy 1 dinner per person.
Also, did you include your guests name in your order. They get a name tag too!
I won't kill you.. yet. I have 1 more day to take care of all the procrastinators nametags. Just remember, it takes longer to check-in if you wait until last minute. :eek:

ndamico

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2003 Golf 2Dr TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2002 Duramax, 2003 Duramax
i did include her name in the order. should i just go back and add another dinner on a separate order?