www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Picture Gallery/Specs of Members' TDIs > Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery

Jetta/Bora/Vento TDI Picture Gallery Do you have a Jetta/Bora/or Vento TDI? If so write a message here describing it and insert a picture if you have one. If you don't have one on the computer, email me and I'll give you my address and I'll scan it for you. If you need web space for it, email me as well. Please make a short yet descriptive title for your vehicle.

Old September 17th, 2017, 17:27   #31
Cptcrnch
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssaric1.9TDI View Post
What did you use for you suspension set up?
Since the car is my daily driver and commuter to work (70mi each way)an OEM-like ride feel was important to me. I also didn't need adjustable coilovers and I was looking to keep cost reasonable. I talked extensively with Mike from NGP about it and he recommended Vogtland Junior Cup kit. The ride feel over small and medium bumps feels OEM but it's definitely stiffer then stock and the body roll has been reduced significantly. So far I've been very happy with it and Mike was spot on with his recommendation.

Last edited by Cptcrnch; September 18th, 2017 at 02:26.
Cptcrnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2017, 07:00   #32
ssaric1.9TDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptcrnch View Post
Since the car is my daily driver and commuter to work (70mi each way)an OEM-like ride feel was important to me. I also didn't need adjustable coilovers and I was looking to keep cost reasonable. I talked extensively with Mike from NGP about it and he recommended Vogtland Junior Cup kit. The ride feel over small and medium bumps feels OEM but it's definitely stiffer then stock and the body roll has been reduced significantly. So far I've been very happy with it and Mike was spot on with his recommendation.
Thnx for the info. I will put the Vogtland Junior Cup kit on my list (still driving on stock shocks and springs).
Old Yesterday, 13:23   #33
Cptcrnch
Veteran Member

My new keys arrived from Fixmyvw.com today. Ordering was super easy (you need to include your DL and registration for proof of ownership) and I had them less then 1 week later. I rented Vagtacho to get my key code/program the immobilizer and they include a USB drive with tons of helpful documents and videos on programming both with vagtacho and VCDS. Programming the keys in vagtacho took not even five minutes with the excellent how-to's on fixmyvw.com. If you need new keys this definitely the way to go to avoid the stealership.

Last edited by Cptcrnch; Yesterday at 13:37.
Cptcrnch is offline   Reply With Quote