2006 Jetta TDI BRM 45k original miles - North Jersey

tonestar

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf TDI (Canadian Import) 5 Speed, 2015 Golf TDI SE DSG, 2015 Jetta TDI SE (connectivity) DSG
Just as the title states...

2006 Jetta TDI BRM
Sunroof
Mint leather interior
8/10 exterior(considering its 10 years old)
Only 2 small dents on the driver side quarter panel
The "peel" is there on the stereo just from summer heat
All stock
The only thing it may need down the road is the clutch/flywheel if you're going SMF since the DMF is "qwerky" - you can feel the DMF moving after warm up

Cam has been checked shows no wear(by my mechanic who has worked on 100s of Volkswagen diesel, truck diesels, etc)
Shell t6 5w40 oil change 350 miles ago
Fuel filter 350 miles ago
Oil filter 350 miles ago
All receipts included for both the Keys and the oil/filters

To the right buyer, this will be a dream car. Unfortunately, I am moving to Manhattan next month due to a new job offer.
Come and check it out, take it for a spin - you won't be disappointed

It does show signs of "rust bubbling" on the quarter panel(very light) - Volkswagen repairs this under their 12 year warranty according to mutiple posts here but I haven't brought it in yet for the work- the dealer confirmed I could have it looked at because rust is covered so that may be two brand new quarter panels (where the dents are)

2 brand new key fobs I just bought and got programmed a week and a half ago and I paid for it with my $500 card from my 2013.

Absolutely love everything about the car, runs great, amazing gas mileage, but it's a diesel and she needs to start adding to that clock

Come take her for a spin, we'll go up to bear mountain, you'll love it

Thanks for looking feel free to text/call - 845-445-8779

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/679948709/overview/

Last edited: