Looking to sell my 2003 Jetta TDI 5 speed

Jpontiac68

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GL TDI, 5 speed manual galactic blue w/ 101k miles
Feelers for my 2003 Jetta TDI 5speed

Looking to see what people think my MK4 is worth. It has a muffler delete, just because old muffler was giving me trouble, some paint chips as it has been driven somewhat daily for a few years. Here are just some random pictures some while I was in some mud, and just nice clean pictures of it. Also has 105,400 miles on it and has been driven by my dad for 90k miles and driven responsibly. Been in one accident, got hit by a truck while parked in chicago, it has been repaired very well, it is very reliable and runs well. Check engine light on due to glow plug circuit fault( mostl likely due to the connection on cyl 3. Has Focal F06 16 inch rims black six spokes on it and will come with it, cannot be sold without them. Had TIMING Belt done at 98k miles by JRP in Plainfield IL, needs a good swirl mark remover applied to the paint, just to remove the swirl marks. Could use an intake cleaning soon, and brakes have been done in the front at 103k miles. This includes all new calipers, new master cylinder, all new DOT 4 brake fluid flushed out and more DOT 4 has been put in. Have receipts for the TB, lots of brake jobs, and Tire information and tire/wheel purchase history from tire rack.com
More pictures can be added if enough interest is shown. Also I can give you a decent service history going back 20k miles not from the factory though, Looking to sell for $3, 000
Email @jlaumann98@gmail.com or pm me
http://pics.tdiclub.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=438173

Last edited:

oguzooz

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 2012 JSW TDI
that should go quite quickly. you're probably undervaluing it by a good 1500 based on mileage.