2005 Touran access to handbrake adjustment / rear cupholder removal

Martyroi

TDI
2005 Touran 1.9 TDI 105
Hey. New here. Hope I'm putting this in the right place, if not, apologies.
Just wanted to do a post on how to access the handbrake cable adjustment nut under the centre console of a 2005 Touran. I'm sure it's the same on all 2003 - 2006 Tourans but can't be sure, mine is a 2005 1.9 TDI 105 anyway.
I struggled for days on how to get access to the handbrake cable adjustment nut and figured there must be loads of people out there having the same issue. I could not find any information online about it whatsoever so decided to put it there myself.
You only need to remove the cupholder underneath the air vent at the back of the centre console.
To do this, open the cupholder fully and get your head down low close to the floor, look into the cupholder and then up, you will see 2 little slots with 2 little tabs / clips holding the cupholder in place. You just need to push these 2 tabs / clips up with a flat screwdriver and pull the top of the cupholder out and then lift it out altogether. Easy peasy. (I didn't see these clips until after I had removed the air vent, and in doing so I broke the vent into many pieces, also removed the surround / cover, all the screws, disconnected the 12v supply and removed the entire cupholder unit!!!!) All unnecessary. Just remove the cupholder.
I don't have any pictures sorry.