Spokane area trusted tdi mechanic

Camo323

TDI
2000 Jetta tdi
Does anyone know of a trusted tdi mechanic near Spokane WA? Have P0101 code I need help with. Thanks

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
There is a guy in Cd'A with a bunch of Beetles. His name escapes me at the moment.

Eric_S

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon BEW
Hah, I'm not alone up here...

Haven't used them yet, but have talked with them and have plans to work with them in the near future. EuroPro out in the valley appears to have their minds right. Sven talked my ear off one night when I was having work done on my wife's ill fated diesel X5 (never buy one of those).

He and one other guy went on and on about ALH and BEW cars, and he even brought out a pair of cams to show me good and worn. I'll be giving them a whirl in the near future if there's a project I can't handle.

E

UhOh

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 & 2003 Golf GLS (2005 Mercedes E320 CDI)
There is a guy in Cd'A with a bunch of Beetles. His name escapes me at the moment.
"boertje"

If he's willing to help out one would be in excellent hands. He's a pretty busy guy.

pdq import repair

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta
The EuroPro guys are alright. They are enthusiasts. A lot of them, if not all of them, are former dealer techs who got tired of the dealer screwing them and the customers.