Vag-com in Spokane, WA

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
I do not as of yet own a TDI. I have been interested in buying one for a couple of years now, but I have not really pursued it. I have talked my wife into fianlly looking at buying one real serious like. I would like to buy one in Spokane, but I do not think that will happen. We have been looking at cars over in Seattle. There are a couple that we like, but we will not be able to go look at them until the weekend of the 29th. I hope they are still there by then.

I was hoping to be able to scan the car before I bought it to make sure that there was nothing wrong with it. But as I was typing this I got reply back from someone saying that there would not be much to tell unless the CEL was on.

So maybe if we end up getting a Jetta I can get together with someone and be able to go through VAG-COM with them. I am the type of person who needs to do all of my own maintenance. I am very confident that I will be able to handle most of what will be thrown at me. I want to see what this software is all about. It sounds great.