www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Order your TDIClub merchandise and help support TDIClub

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted

Private TDI Items for Sale/Wanted VW TDI/Diesel related items for wanted and for sale by private individuals. Group Buys and commercial posts should be in the "Vendor & GroupBuy" section.

Old July 9th, 2019, 16:55   #1
Skydvr
Veteran Member

Default Partout: 2004.5 Jetta Wagon __ Western MA

Landlordís Jetta wagon had the oil pump fail. Iím taking the manual transmission, possibly the turbo, and the N75 valve (at least temporarily). Everything else is up for grabs. Make requests and offers. Mostly just trying to cover the cost of buying the car for parts and a little compensation to make pulling the parts worth while. They also had a 2002 Golf, so there are some random golf parts laying around as well as some old components off of my 2002 Jetta. Shipping will require patience as I drive an hour each way for work, making it to the post office is difficult.

This will only be up for a couple of weeks while I get the transmission into my Jetta. Once Iím done with my car, this one will be getting scrapped.

2004.5 Jetta Wagon

Body color: Blue - rockers and rear wheel arches are rough, but the doors and the rest of the body arenít in bad shape. The rear hatch and fenders were replaced under warrantee just before it ran out.

Interior: Grey leather- Condition is mostly rough as it was a family car, but just about everything is there and functional. Does have cupholders in the console. (Will trade for beige/tan with cupholders)

Engine: BEW - The oil pump failed, but it was immediately shut down. Oil pump and temperature sensor replaced, but the engine smokes pretty bad when you rev it in neutral. The engine seems to run pretty decent though and no abnormal noises. I believe the mechanic (Mike from 413 Auto) said he thinks it is from valve guides or the head gasket. It should be rebuildable. I will grab the mileage later and can get more details if needed.

I also have a standard 2002 Jetta exhaust (turbo back) that is in decent shape. I pulled it off when I upgraded to a larger exhaust. Also lower control arms, rear springs (swapped for towing springs), calipers, and a bunch of other random stuff. Feel free to ask and Iíll see what is kicking around.

Iíll try to get some pictures up later if people want them.
Skydvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2019, 18:19   #2
Nero Morg
Veteran Member

Pm sent.
And then the wife's 2014 Passat TDI SEL all stock
Nero Morg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2019, 20:38   #3
Skydvr
Veteran Member

Replied.
Old July 9th, 2019, 22:45   #4
swapmeat
Veteran Member

I’d be interested in fenders if indigo blue and possibly engine if price is right. Let me know. Jesse
swapmeat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2019, 16:27   #5
Skydvr
Veteran Member

I’ll try to pull the fenders tomorrow to see how everything looks under the liners.
Old July 10th, 2019, 21:57   #6
jokila

Fuel Economy: 52/45/40

I will take the turn signal stalk if you have it.
jokila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2019, 06:07   #7
swapmeat
Veteran Member

Great thanks. Also if there’s an engine cover... I’ll be going by in a week or two so we can talk. I could pre pay for parts thou
Old July 11th, 2019, 22:02   #8
bludodger

TDI(s): 2000 Jetta
Default PM Sent ...No replies

PM Sent ...No replies
bludodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2019, 15:32   #9
PakProtector
Veteran Member

Would like the front fascia clips that mount to the fenders. Both sides if intact. They are relatively small, and should ship easy.
Thanks!
Douglas

2004 Jetta, 5spd...stock and turning 47-48mpg
PakProtector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:47   #10
Skydvr
Veteran Member

Sorry for the delay in responses. I’ve had some family issues that have been taking up my time. Getting back to the car and responding to people here.
Old Yesterday, 16:05   #11
Skydvr
Veteran Member

jokila - I likely won’t be able to get to pulling that until early next week. I only have this evening and tomorrow to work on it. Getting the engine and transmission out is the current priority. I’ll let you know when I pull it.

swapmeat - replied to PM. Fenders were a bit more rough than I recalled. There was an engine cover, but it may be cracked. I’ll have more details later. Were you looking for the ALH or BEW engine cover?

Last edited by Skydvr; Yesterday at 16:07.
Old Yesterday, 20:56   #12
swapmeat
Veteran Member

Bew if we can coordinate on my way home from vacation... 25-28 idk yet maybe I can stop by and take a look.
Old Yesterday, 21:20   #13
Louie710

Roof rack?
Louie710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:53   #14
oldpoopie

is there a tow hitch on it?

Email me, justgrow@gmail.com
oldpoopie is offline   Reply With Quote