Allsports Grand Prix this Saturday?

snoopis

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI, 5spd
A friend of mine, also a TDIer(ProGolfer_20), is flying in from Minnesota this weekend just to hang out for a couple days. We were thinking about going to Allsports Grand Prix in Dulles, VA late on Saturday afternoon. So I was thinking, two TDIers, why not more!?

We don't yet know exactly what time we're going, but probably late afternoon(going to Hazy museum first). So, I just wanted to let everyone know, maybe we can have a small gtg... TDI Grand Prix!

Also, if anyone has been there before, and has any suggestions, or if you've been there and it sucks, please let us know!

Well, if you'd like to come, let us know when you'd be able to, and we'll try to make some real plans.

-Nick

volksviggen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS ,blue
Hey,

I have a rare Sat. evening off- I'd love to go! I haven't asked the bf, but I'm sure I wouldn't have to twist his arm very much /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I've never been, but I hear it is a lot of fun. Let me know if you folks are still into it.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Allsports is a lot of fun. I went there about a year ago and played with the go-karts for a couple of hours. What a hoot!

Anyway, I may be able to make it depending on what time you're thinking of doing it. Then again, maybe not... I have to be at work at 1:00 PM. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have a good time!

car54

theGAME
TDI
2002 Jetta
I race scooters and pocketbikes out at Allsports. Its awesome!

If you go out there, you WILL have fun. Their carts are quick and fun. They also have very good exhausts so the place doesnt stink, unless your there when I am, with 30 other two strokes buzzing around.

volksviggen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS ,blue
Ok: myself and my bf,and possibly one other, are interested.

We will probably go regardless-just tell us what time you'll be there.

K

snoopis

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI, 5spd
How does 6pm sound? I figure that will give us all day at the museum, and some time to find our way over to Allsports. Let me know what you think, and I'll check back tonight, probably after I pick up Travis from the airport.

:::starts digging around for "driving shoes"::: /images/graemlins/grin.gif

volksviggen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf GLS ,blue
Sounds good. We will probably already be there.How about one of us meets you at the entrance at 6?

K