My car:Skoda Fabia TDI PD 101cv...

FreddY_

TDI
Skoda Fabia ex 101cv
Hi everybody,Im new on this forum, Ive been surfing he website since a lot of time, but i never took a look at the forums...
Ive got a Skoda Fabia TDI 101cv, on wich i made a little tune up...Here are some pics:

I made Chiptuning(now it is 130cv)and I closed the EGR,
I puted on a grill, where the Skoda Symbol is, Ive got 15" rims(195/50-15)but im looking to put on 16", lowered suspensions (6cm,a little more of 2 inches)Then tinted windows... And rear lights black and white...

In the inside:

MOMO Knob, MOMO Pedals,blu neons, i painted some parts of the dashboard alluminium color, alluminium on the floor...
Then Ive got the AV Pioneer system, Navi, TV, DVD player,and multi CD in the trunk

Im painiting some other pieces of the dashboard, as soon as i finish it I'll post updated pictures... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I forgot, Im Italian, but Ive been in the USA 3 times (New York) cuz my girlfriend is from there... I was surprized to see TDIs in the New York area.... /images/graemlins/eek.gif

FreddY_

TDI
Skoda Fabia ex 101cv
I forgot about the hi performance air filter (JR) and the air horn /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

comm

TDI
VW GOLF GT, 1994, red
Wow, u have met girlfriend from US in Italy? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your Fabia looks great, especially interior... DVD rules /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Nice job /images/graemlins/cool.gif

How much u paid for your TDI?

FreddY_

TDI
Skoda Fabia ex 101cv
I went to USA, and I met her there, then she came in Italy after a little while.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
About the interior, I'm painting some other parts,I'll let you see the update pictures when i finish it,if I havo the time /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Anyway, mine is a January 2001, and that time i paid 26.000.000 Lire.... It's like 13.500,00 €/$ It was very cheap, but I have to say that is a great car, i love it, I won't never change it, and if I do, I'll only change for another Skoda, maybe a Fabia RS /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I see that you are from Czech Repubblic, People say you have a lot of stuff to modify Skodas (interior, exterior etc) is it true??Cuz in Italy there isnt a big choice /images/graemlins/frown.gif

comm

TDI
VW GOLF GT, 1994, red
[ QUOTE ]
FreddY_ said:
I went to USA, and I met her there, then she came in Italy after a little while.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
About the interior, I'm painting some other parts,I'll let you see the update pictures when i finish it,if I havo the time /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Anyway, mine is a January 2001, and that time i paid 26.000.000 Lire.... It's like 13.500,00 €/$ It was very cheap, but I have to say that is a great car, i love it, I won't never change it, and if I do, I'll only change for another Skoda, maybe a Fabia RS /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I see that you are from Czech Repubblic, People say you have a lot of stuff to modify Skodas (interior, exterior etc) is it true??Cuz in Italy there isnt a big choice /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, here's a lot of mods stuff everywhere /images/graemlins/smile.gif
But I have never seen Fabias like yours. (czechs are poor, so I have never seen LCD display in Fabia/Octavia as well -only in Superb-).

Take a look at those Fabias...

Philip

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2004, Grey
fabia is a golf or polo platform? when i went to czech not too lonmg ago with my university, we went to see the skoda factory outside prauge.

nice car, better vlue then VW FOR THE SAME CAR!

Philip

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon, 2004, Grey
i think the fabia is built on the polo platform actually

comm

TDI
VW GOLF GT, 1994, red
Some webp. ... For this, Skoda designed a completely new small car platform for the Fabia...

Fabia: Cars built on the same platform: None

OK?

AAman

TDI
skoda octavia 90bhp tdi 02 mod year
way to go!!! should have casters on roof of that baby, reminder me of that advert on uk tv of the guy who had an elephant sit on his bonnet (hood) he did`nt like the shape either..............