www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > South Eastern USA

South Eastern USA Local discussions for those in the South Eastern USA. (Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)

Old March 7th, 2018, 07:57   #1
brownnugen
Veteran Member

Default Anyone in Buford, Georgia area?

I am thinking of purchasing a TDI and would appreciate some trusted eyes on it. If you are available, please let me know and I will fill you in on the details.

Thanks,
-Nick
brownnugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2018, 09:07   #2
1998993C2S
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 36 mpg..38, 44.5, 36, 37, 38
Default Need a TDIFAX in Buford, GA

Hey Nick -
Would be glad to assist, which series TDI are you considering? The devil is in the details; What year, series TDI, who is selling, service doc's/history, collision work, non-OEM paint finish? .. The usual suspects.

The town of Buford, GA is nearby (10-15 mins) as we are also in North Georgia. When speaking to the seller enquire about driving directions beginning from GA Hwy-400, exit 14 ... (#14 is the Buford Hwy running East/West IIRC)

As a Ross-Tech carrying DIY-TDI owner since 2006 (having ordered our MkV Jetta TDI) I'm at a proficiency grade B+ with the VCDS diagnostic tool. Have PC & VCDS program will travel. - Is there anything specifically you would care to confirm and/or discover with this TDI?

Again I'd be glad to assist a fellow TDI hobbyist. Ping me using the TDIClub PM and we can take it from there. -

Cheers, Mike Schneider
... KERMA TUNE 1++ ... FSD dampers ... GTI alloy's 17"s ... Pilot Sport A/S 3 ... RoW OEM LED's ... R.Roll screen ... Dynaudio DSP active amplifier w/Dynaudio Spkr upgrade ... Under-the-radar aesthetic ... A long legged highway sleeper

Last edited by 1998993C2S; March 15th, 2018 at 09:12.
1998993C2S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2018, 09:15   #3
brownnugen
Veteran Member

Mike, I am sorry that I did not see your reply earlier but I didn’t end up even looking at the car because it was too nice and would have been too expensive to insure my daughter on it. I do appreciate your offer to help!
-Nick
brownnugen is offline   Reply With Quote