2006 Jetta TDI $3500 OBO

JamesRL1972

TDI
2015 Jetta
2006 Jetta TDI $2000

I'm trying to sell my sisters 2006 TDI. It still runs great! I sold it to her with 140K miles on it almost 2 years ago. She is selling it because she lives with my mom now and she doesn't need the car anymore. She is driving my moms car and my 2015 Jetta TDI. The car does have 180K + miles on it and it will need the timing belt and water pump replaced soon. I told her not to worry about it because she is driving my 2015 TDI. She has taken care of all of the maintenance and the transmission service was done at around 140K miles. About 3 weeks ago she said the fuel gauge stopped working. When I owned it I put in a nice stereo system and a Viper remote start alarm system in it. The car has new tires and the interior is clean. Both my sister and myself are non smokers so there is no foul smells due to smoke.
She was asking $3500, but she will accept $2000 because she does have 2 other cars to drive. I purchased the car with a Salvaged title so yes, there is a salvaged title.
I can't figure out how to add photos. If you're interested feel free to PM or respond to this post. I'll send you some photos. It's a good looking car. It's located in the Tampa Bay Area.

Last edited:

calimustang

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW DSG (buyback, RIP), 2014 JSW TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2013 Jetta TDI.
You are very welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk