Misfueling Prevention

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)
Your gas and diesel is more expensive than ours because you choose to tax yourselves heavily...or,at least,your *politicians* choose to tax you heavily.If your tax policy was the same as ours your fuel would be at least as "cheap" as ours...if not cheaper.Same probably goes for Europe too.
we choose to tax ourselves heavily because we like to carry 1/4 the deficit and debt that the USA does per capita. We arent saints but we arent burning down the whorehouse either....oops moment (rick perry moment)....I went off topic and into politics !

> Luke <

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2011 TDi DSG
Fm > CNG Racing
Or do what I do...DONT LET ANYONE DRIVE YOUR TDI!!!​
And I take it one step further -- I don't even carry passengers....:D

Fm > tdi 90hp
When I cut a piece of wood with my skill saw I check double check triple check quadruple check BEFORE I hit the trigger to make sure all fingers and hands are clear. I use the same reasoning....I never jump out and fill.... I take my time ...let car idle to let turbo cool down................start eying the diesel pump...put my credit card in....eye that pump again...hit the release fuel trigger that says diesel....then I put pump in ....check all fingers and make sure one last time it's diesel then hit the trigger and even as I start to fuel I am still double checking although too late by then.......sooooo easy to make an error...I think the key is.....sloooooow down when filling up. Think...then pump.​
And with the above in mind, I always use the same station and same pump...........always.....