DPF & CATs deleted + Malone stage 1 tune.

MÄDDNESSS

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta Sport Wagon
I just got a Buzzken 2.5" Downpipe (DPF delete) and straight pipe on Saturday, coupled it with a Malone stage 1 tune on our '09 JSW, 2L, CR, TDI.

It's got a nice note and now it actually sounds like a diesel. The soot output is noticeable. Nothing to brag about, but it is cool. I'm happy with it, but it's the wife's car and she LOVES it, especially the turbo whistle. I think thats her favorite part lol.

Next time we got up there we'll be getting the rest of the system + a DSG tune and stage2.

Only "negative" thing is that the midpipe was an inch or 2 too long. But we quickly sorted it out by cutting off the extra material and I only wish there was a 3" version available, but only because 3".

Over all it's an above par piece for the price, especially considering the RAWTEK is SO much more expensive. But their piece is all stainless (Buzzken is steel) and tig welded.

Fitment was on point, from bolt it up to getting all of the sensors in and made installation a breeze.

I'm a certified welder by trade and the mig welds on it were B-E-A-utiful. I couldn't have done them better myself.

Enough chit chat, on to the pics.

EDIT: $1700, everything said and done.

Last edited: