Edge Products Insight CTS

SuperSlick

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Premium
Hello, I have been looking at getting the insight CTS instead or the scan gauge two, but have some questions maybe someone can answer for me. I personally would like to get the Insight CTS over the scan gauge because I like touch screens with color and I think it looks better, but that doesn't mean I won't settle for the scan gauge 2 either. The scan gauge 2 can read you EGT1 and EGT2. I would like to know if this insight CTS could monitor the same thing without installing a EGT probe. I have a 2014 Jetta TDI Premium. Thank you and any information will be gladly appreciated! ?

kyle_h

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI Execline R-Line
Also been wondering, I have emailed them with no response. I don't want to add sensors, I want to know if the CTS Insight can read MVB for EGT and boost and such.

:)

SuperSlick

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Premium
I have also emailed them with no response also lol. If they want to make some sales then they should probably answer them haha. I could always buy it and then do a review on here that way everybody knows exactly what it can and cannot do!

SuperSlick

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Premium
Yea it is 408.00 USD, but I guess someone has to do it right lol. Plus there is a 30 day money back guarantee I believe.

SuperSlick

TDI
2014 Jetta TDI Premium
Well looks like a agent emailed me back today. He said that for my car I will need to have a sensor installed that they sell for it to work, so for 400 bucks I guess they can keep it until they come up with something besides that. I know the scan gauge 2 works for our cars but I want a nice lit color screen, but if that's all that is out there then I guess I will just have to deal with it lol.

kyle_h

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg TDI Execline R-Line
Ya scan gauge is okay, but a number just doesn't cut it for me. I want the analog style gauge like the CTS can provide. :(

Sent from my iPhone using the Tapatalk app, so that explains the typos...