A3 buy back taking too long

2002tdi

Vendor
TDI
2012 jetta premier DSG
Finally, a little update. got an email i needed to submit some more paperwork in (previous registration) that is done, recieved and hopefully the last step. I am just not sure why it took them almost 2 full months to figure that out, but whatever, hopefully in the next week i can get an offer letter

GearHd6

TDI
2014 Jetta Premium 6 Speed
Finally, a little update. got an email i needed to submit some more paperwork in (previous registration) that is done, recieved and hopefully the last step. I am just not sure why it took them almost 2 full months to figure that out, but whatever, hopefully in the next week i can get an offer letter
We were in the same boat. We waited almost two months for them to request a proof of lease (most current lease statement). We faxed that in on 12/26. We finally got green check marks on 1/5. Haven't heard anything since.

843tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Audi A3 Premium Plus, 2015 Passat SE Tdi
So I made my first call ever to the claims line yesterday and it is apparent they have not done anything with my claim on my A3 docs submitted on 10/25 and green check marks since mid Nov. They claimed the hold up is they needed me to send my bank a financial consent form they said the bank wouldn't accept it from VW. Of course one quick call to my bank confirms they have never heard from VW and all ready have my permission on file to release info to them as I gave it to them months ago. UGH!!!!

Flora

TDI
2015 BMW 328dxi wagon, 2010 Audi A3 TDI , 2003 VW Golf TDI
I would be careful paying off the loan if you can help it. I originally filed with a loan and then paid it off in the interim. VW wouldn't process the claim since the 'terms of the buyback' changed. Four very frustrating and long calls later, they finally reset my account back to Step 8 and I had to re-submit all my documents... Assuming I was sent to the back of the line. More waiting.

11/21 docs approved here. I have a buddy who is turning his a3 in just after christmas. His docs were approved a couple days before mine and he had no loan. I do have a loan, only about $400 left on it, so I bet I get it paid off before we get an offer and it screws us.

2002tdi

Vendor
TDI
2012 jetta premier DSG
I would be careful paying off the loan if you can help it. I originally filed with a loan and then paid it off in the interim. VW wouldn't process the claim since the 'terms of the buyback' changed. Four very frustrating and long calls later, they finally reset my account back to Step 8 and I had to re-submit all my documents... Assuming I was sent to the back of the line. More waiting.
Thanks for the heads up. i have been paying double payments so i would get all the buy back money in one lump. but I am a few months ahead so maybe i will hang tight for right now.