Official Spotted thread

wakeboarder_shawn

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Highline
Sweeps: Hello again. We must have close to the same hours. Where do you work (location)?

by the way, I like the look of no DRL, I might just turn mine off

CalibreTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta, 2012 Passat
wakeboarder_shawn said:
Ya the wife commute's with me some days.

I work 8:30-5:15 at Jane & Langstaff
Hey Sweeps I drive down on Mavis around those hours all the time as well.

We have a TDI cluster :)

CalibreTDI

Sweeps

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently. MK4/5/6 Jetta's in the past.
I'll be in my companies moving billboard on the way home. 2005 F-250 Superduty Diesel.

It's blue, and has Integrated Automotive Group written on it, among other things.

Wave if you see me! I'll be 400 north at the 407 around 5:30 and in Barrie prolly around 6:10.

wakeboarder_shawn

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Highline
Tonight a green jetta with a tdiclub sticker and upsolute sticker on the back, along with a ducted tape drivers window was parked beside me when I came out McPuke's on mapleview in Barrie

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
wakeboarder_shawn said:
Tonight a green jetta with a tdiclub sticker and upsolute sticker on the back, along with a ducted tape drivers window was parked beside me when I came out McPuke's on mapleview in Barrie
I have seen that car multiple times, still have no idea who drives it :)

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
LNXGUY said:
I have seen that car multiple times, still have no idea who drives it :)
The car sounds odly familiar. From a few years ago for sure. Maybe the member doesn't hang around the club as much...maybe they do. Hey, is it the normal green or the baltic green? Baltic is kind of a blue green...much darker than the normal green. Might be from a member here who sold their car. maybe not. Just sounds so familiar.

amightymouse

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2002, Baltic Green Pearl
Not me, but mine's a Baltic Green 2002 Jetta with tinted windows, BBS rims from a Wolfsburg and Firefighter plates.

I've seen many TDI's on my way to/from work, most of them on highway 9 but haven't noticed any club plate holders. Lots for TMS in Orangeville though.

I'm usually on #9 at around 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
I think I saw TDIWagonguy on the 400S lastnight around 5pm, just south of Mapleview. Blue MKIV Jetta wagon with some dropin HID's...

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
Passed by Silver and black Jetta with Euro lites , Illict VW on LP. Didn't have my scrolling LP surround on that day,get honks if they can read it.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
anyone here know "The Mule"? see him most mornings on the Hwy 8 commute between Dundas and Cambridge

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
There's a few TDIs in the peterborough area, but I don't think any of them are on here.

I figured thety would try and track me down since I have so much fun smoking them off the line @ the lights.

TheTDIWagonGuy

Registered Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Black 2003 Bora Wagon TDI
LNXGUY said:
I think I saw TDIWagonguy on the 400S lastnight around 5pm, just south of Mapleview. Blue MKIV Jetta wagon with some dropin HID's...
Yup! That was me. I'm working in Hillsdale this week. The 400 is great when you are going north in the mornig and south at night. ;)

OhMagoo

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Jetta, '05 Passat
TheTDIWagonGuy said:
Yup! That was me. I'm working in Hillsdale this week. The 400 is great when you are going north in the mornig and south at night. ;)

Hillsdale...that's where my mobile mechanic resides. What out for the elderly gentleman at the radar sign.

OhMagoo

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Jetta, '05 Passat
Spotted NB on the 400 around 14:00 on the shoulder, a reflex silver MK3 TDI...hood up smoke billowing from under the hood and out the exhaust. I feel for you. I was in the truck with a full load of Sunoco Gold, so I couldn't stop...sorry.

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Saw a Silver Golf TDI on the 400 last night. Just north of Rutherford pulled over, hood up. Cop was stopped to assist (or the way it looked, at least to give you some company). Owner of the TDI was working away, I'd say on the fuel filter by the looks of it. Something like that. Looked like you had the situation under control.

weasel

Deactivated Member Account
TDI
None.
Yesterday, Passat wagon TDI ( looked like a very dark grey or it could have been a very dusty black ! ) near Cobden.

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
black Jetta westbound on Sheldon between Franklin and Conestoga Blvd about 1725, driver waved. Have to remember to do that! :)

Silver02TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2012 Golf Wagon TDI Highline
I saw a silver MKIV jetta with red TDI lettering on the trunk around 4pm exiting the 401 either in Oshawa or Whitby or however far I had gotten in traffic at the time...

wakeboarder_shawn

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI Highline
Sweeps said:
Hi Again today Shawn,

BTW, your passenger taillight is out!
Yes, I've been meaning to change that, thanks though

I think I saw thetdiwagonguy north bound 400 at mapleview around 7:50 this morning in barrie. Black jetta wagon with HID's