Engine swap time!! Need some ideas

Rented_Sperry

TDI
00 Jetta ALH
Okay im just about at the point where i ready to do the swap, but id like to hear your guys take on it first. Here's what i have...
I rebuilt an ALH motor (because for some reason I am in love with these motors) from a blown up car and found it the perfect opportunity to do this build up of the engine. Of course with a couple power upgrades . Motor is basically done now. Next up I have bought probably the cleanest donor Jetta ive ever seen, like flawless. EXCEPT!, its a 2005 Jetta tdi auto. Heres where Im at.

Ive got the ALH motor rebuild with the 02J standard transmission. And I want to swap it in this 2005 BEW frame, which is automatic. I read through "Project kill da auto wabbit", and all those. But what i found is the leave the existing motor in and just swap tranny to manual in the car.

What i am thinking here is i have a couple donor ecu's, i might be able to scoop up a harness out of an old car. So basically I could get away with cutting the proper spots that the wiring goes say to the back of the car lights etc.., the headlights and all that. Remove the bew engine harness. Install alh harness in corresponding spots? Change ecu , disconnect acu, install clutch position sensor and reverse lights?

Like im sure its not impossible. Even if i got to get my ecu flashed its not a problem. Id like your guys opinion. Ill post some pics of my motor build

Rented_Sperry

TDI
00 Jetta ALH
So I got both harnesses that connect to the ecu out of the donor car. Now there is one going through the firewall. Do I need that harness as well or just the 2?