2015 Jetta 2.0 TDI (facelift) timing belt

schulzs25

TDI
2015 Jetta 2.0 TDI
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and need some help. I've owned a bunch of different TDI's already and have done pretty much all of the work/maintenace myself. Unfortunately for some reason I cant find much info on this 2015 Jetta facelift with the 2.0 TDI CVCA. I've tried looking up different forums already and all kinds of parts sites to find a proper timing belt kit, no luck so far.
Does anyone know a store or site that sells some quality belt kits for this 2.0 TDI? Have any of you replaced a belt on that engine already? I've replaced many on the 2011-2014 2.0 TDI already. Is this the same kit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance already!

Last edited:

IndigoBlueWagon

TDIClub Enthusiast, Principal IDParts, Vendor , w/
TDI
'97 Passat, '99.5 Golf, '02 Jetta Wagon, '15 GSW
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum and need some help. I've owned a bunch of different TDI's already and have done pretty much all of the work/maintenace myself. Unfortunately for some reason I cant find much info on this 2015 Jetta facelift with the 2.0 TDI EA288. I've tried looking up different forums already and all kinds of parts sites to find a proper timing belt kit, no luck so far.
Does anyone know a store or site that sells some quality belt kits for this 2.0 TDI? Have any of you replaced a belt on that engine already? I've replaced many on the 2011-2014 2.0 TDI already. Is this the same kit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance already!
Here: https://www.idparts.com/timing-belt-kit-crua-cvca-p-7237.html

We should have Geba pumps today. Saleri is available now, as is OE.

Jaymarks

TDI
09 Jetta TDI DSG (bought back),12 Jetta TDI 6man (totaled and bought back), 15 Jetta TDI DSG
Did you find any requirements for replacement of this belt? From what I have read, it's supposed to be some lifetime oilbath belt system.

Jaymarks

TDI
09 Jetta TDI DSG (bought back),12 Jetta TDI 6man (totaled and bought back), 15 Jetta TDI DSG
So it's not really lifetime. Thanks