SDI to TDI(AFN remap to WG turbo)

arwolc

TDI
Audi 80 B4 1.9TDI
Hello.
Maybe could someone help with remap? I have Lupo and I use 68pin 018 ECU from AFN engine, but I will fit WG turbo.
Because I need to remap EDC15V to wg turbo.
I looked to AGR N75 maps, they are flat. I read, there are 1x16 maps for controling WG N75. I found these maps, but how ecu knows to use theses maps? Thanks..

CasaEd

Veteran Member
TDI
VW Passat TDi B4, VW Passat TDi B4 GL, VW Passat B3 PD AWX Conversion
If you have used an 018 ECU then it is a 80 pin, not 68 pin ECU, 121 pin is EDC15VM,
which is the only one that is OBD flash-able, the other two require sockets and a programmer. need to know the ECU you have actually fitted and the letters that
come after the end letters, 021, is 68 pin ECU, 018 is 80 pin ECU and 012 is 121
pin ECU just to help you clarify the different ECU's

arwolc

TDI
Audi 80 B4 1.9TDI
If you have used an 018 ECU then it is a 80 pin, not 68 pin ECU, 121 pin is EDC15VM,
which is the only one that is OBD flash-able, the other two require sockets and a programmer. need to know the ECU you have actually fitted and the letters that
come after the end letters, 021, is 68 pin ECU, 018 is 80 pin ECU and 012 is 121
pin ECU just to help you clarify the different ECU's
o, sorry, 80pin. This is not flashable via OBD anyway. I can flash without problems, I desolder the chips and read theses.

CasaEd

Veteran Member
TDI
You can usually flash wastegate software into a VNT ECU, I have the older 68 pin ecu which is GL code, but i'm usuing GC software, which is for WG, hope this helps you.

arwolc

TDI
Audi 80 B4 1.9TDI
You can usually flash wastegate software into a VNT ECU, I have the older 68 pin ecu which is GL code, but i'm usuing GC software, which is for WG, hope this helps you.
who chipped this software, You?
there needs to be the map structure all the same to chip another software in another ecu, I think.. then variant is only to find the same structure software and reflash.

CasaEd

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes, my ECU has sockets, which i did myself and I flashed the software too.
Its easy enough to find a car with wg and vnt software.
The main differences are the N75 map the single value boost limit (SVBL) and the requested boost and boost limit maps so easy enough to copy. If you tell me the software code of your ECU I will look to see the WG equvialent software